Wander's Origins (Part 2)

The planet looked very humid and foggy. The weather was quite strange here. But Wander didn't seem to mind it at all. He's had to survive lots of weird and harsh weathers. The worst was a tornado wrecking his previous hometown. Which is why his family had to move a lot. He was basically used to it.

This was a spooky-looking planet, looking like the whole place fell to ruin. What happened here? And who would ever wreck such a planet as this? All of a sudden, as he turned around, he saw two flashing lights ahead of him. He could also hear two people talking in walkie-talkies. Wander tried squinting to see what was in the fog and saw two little creatures who looked like spies. Then, they were wearing these very visible badges that stated "Spies for M.T." Who was this "M.T."? 

Wander decided to try and greet them. Maybe they were also trying to figure out as to why this place was so wrecked. 

"Hiya! Folks call me Wander! Why I really love this little spy thing ya' got goin' on here an-" and without any warning, he got whacked by something quite heavy, falling on to the ground.

When he woke up, he seemed to be in a tiny little prison cell. He rubbed his eyes because of the blurry view and saw that he seemed to be in a large ship. 

"We got him" said one of the spies in the walkie-talkie. Then, as Wander looked up, he saw... was that Major Threat? No. He wanted to go back home.

But then, going back home wasn't gonna be a good idea because his mother will be even more than furious to see him and the fact that he ran away. All he needed to do was stay positive. Maybe positive enough to trick Major Threat. Although that seemed impossible he knew he could do it.

"Hiya and howdy! Folks call me Wander! What's yer name?" he said, holding out his hand with a big smile on his face. His skinny, lanky arms managed to get through the bars. Major Threat looked down at his hand in disgust and shame.

"I don't want you and your stupid handshake, Tumbleweed." he said, snarling. Wander stood there. Tumbleweed? That sounded like an odd name. Maybe a name he could use whenever he was around Major Threat. Major Threat seemed to really like the sound of that name. But deep down inside, he was still Wander.

"What are we gonna do with him boss?" one of the spies asked. Threat looked at Wander, stroking his chin. Thinking. Destroy him probably? But then again that weird orange furry little weirdo had a big grin on his face as he was holding the bars of the jail cell he was in. Something seemed suspicious about him. He seemed to be like some kind of a trickster with that smile. 

Someone sly, cunning and genius.