Black Swan 🖤🦢 (𝑉𝑚𝑖𝑛)

★

★.........☆........𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠.........☆.........★
V and Jimin (rough, abusive language, alpha tae)
Jimin bottom
V top

Jimin POV

I'm so nervous, I've been practicing so hard for this solo performance. I mean, I know the capacity of my dancing and how good my dance skills are but I'm quite the show off and I really can't wait for people to see me in a solo act. Don't get me wrong, dancing with the guys is so much fun and they're extremely entertaining but I also just enjoy doing some of it on my own. After all, I do have a well known reputation in the dance industry because of my contemporary dances, which I'm very proud of and as I said before... showing people how talented I am is a matter of fact.

I walk into the dressing room to put on my glittery, feathered black shirt and matching black pants for my performance and once I'm in them, I sit down on the stool by the dressing table so that Jisu (the company hairstylist who does my hair) can start working on my midnight coloured hair, putting specks of silvery dust in it so that it twinkles in the light as I perform. The finished product is astounding and I can't help but stare in the mirror for as long as I can until my costume designer Haneul comes into the dressing room with a black leather corset in his hand. "Jimin-ah, put this over the shirt won't you hun?" Telling me, more than asking me and handing me the corset whilst sizing me up. "You look really good thou, I gotta give it to ya," and looks down to my member with a smirk, "Wtf Han, my fucking eyes are up HERE," as I point to my eyes and turn away from him. I get Jisu to help me tie it and I have to say, Haneul knows his stuff. With that my makeup is touched up and I'm ready to leave when I see a note on the dresser. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑒, 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑥𝑜𝑥𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟
Awww, that's so cute, I wonder if there's enough time for me to go say thanks to them, just then one of the backstage crew members tells me it's time for me to go on stage. Okay... wish me luck! Oh nevermind, I don't need it.

Taehyung POV

Jimin-ah never seizes to amaze me, he's always so elegant in his work. It's so beautiful how he's able to move his body to the music's rhythm and not miss a single beat. The performance was so glorious and you could clearly see it in his face that he'd enjoyed it better than any of the audience members.
*𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦*
"Jimin! Jimin!" I jog towards Jimin backstage where he's chugging a bottle of some Voss water, he puts it down with a grin on his face after hearing me call for him and as he's about to walk to me, Dahyun comes out of literally no where and walks over to Jimin to congratulate him on the performance. Instead of shooing her, he gives me a sympathetic look over her shoulder and indulges himself in a conversation with her. We all knew that Jimin had kind of a thing for this girl but we didn't know she felt the same -but who would reject Jimin- and I guess they had started texting one another or something. He can't do this to me, he can't pretend that everytime we get home from practice or from filming, he doesn't come into my bedroom wanting me to fuck him. He can't pretend like we both don't have feelings for each other, otherwise I wouldn't be so fucking attached to him. I storm off and leave the award show without the other hyungs and tell PD-nim that I'm feeling a bit sick.

Jimin POV

That show was something else! Lisa kissed Rosè (ya'll I don't ship them but hey ¯_(ツ)_/¯ it is what it is) on stage during their Lovesick girls performance and everyone was left guessing and with their mouths agape, surprised. Tae missed it all just because he's petty as fuck, like I didn't even touch Dubu, we literally talked for less than 5 minutes and that was it! I saw him leave, so I chose to let him be and then PD-nim told Joonie that Tae feels sick so he'll have to leave the award show early.
*𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸, 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 (𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯)*
"Fuuuuuucccckkk, you guys I'll see you in the morning after my hangover has collapsed, have breakfast without me, I'll skip k?" I say to the hyungs as I bump into walls on my way to my bedroom. I make it to my bedroom door and open it, I take off my gucci web loafers, my lamp goes on and I stumble backwards slamming into the door, "Oh my- Taehyung! WTF!!!! YOU CAN'T BE IN MY FUCKING BEDROOM LIKE THAT, GET OUT!!!" This really sobered me up because I was angry now and my heart was racing from the fright.
"I'm not going anywhere you fucking slut," he gets off the bed and I realise he still has his crisp black suit on. He's eyes are bloodshot red, telling me that he's been drinking. We're face to face now, my heart still racing, threatening to thump it's way out of my chest but this time it races because of the sexual tension between us as he looks me down and lifts my chin. "What? You don't wanna play with me anymore? Huh? YOU DON'T WANT ME TO PLAY WITH YOU ANYMORE HUH JIMIN-SHI!??!" Taehyung starts by saying this calmly almost psychotic, then starts to shout it out at me. It causes me to close my eyes, breathing in his breath lined thick with the scent of whiskey. "Taehyung, get out. You're drunk and I don't care how you feel right now, I'm tired and I wanna sleep and you should do the same." I whisper to him, my eyes still closed but I can feel he's raging glare on me. He presses his lips hard against mine. "No," I slowly open my eyes and he kisses me hard again over and over and this time thrusting hungrily against me and a weak moan escapes my mouth, giving him a chance to put his tongue inside. We fight for control over the wet, furious kiss and he wins. I push myself back, gasping for air and look at him, again I whisper to him, out of breath. "Get out, Taehyung." Slowly he walks towards me, still angry. Pushing me hard against my bedroom wall, causing me much dizziness. "Ow!" I cry out loud and to no mercy he wraps his large hand around my slim throat forcing me to gasp for air, "You're hurting me." He let's go and I hold onto my throat, with tears in my eyes. "It's what you want huh? You want me angry, you want me rough and aggressive, because this is what you're asking for Jimin, it's what you're asking for." He's saying this pressed up against me, his hard member growing harder as he talks. He backs away telling me to get undressed, which I do because I mean... I don't wanna fucking get choked again! But I will admit, I might have a kink for this Alpha Male thing because I'm just as hard as he is when my pants hit the floor. I'm naked now in front of him and he's sitting on the edge of the bed, licking his lips yearnigly. He grabs me and positions me in between his legs, he likes that I'm this petite compared to himself. He starts touching himself through his clothes, moaning quietly with a throaty sigh. I can't help but start to rub my own member a little, he sees this and gives me a sly smirk. He starts to unzip his pants throwing them to the floor, revealing a red, veiny, pulsing thick, long cock. Making me crave his taste more, I kneel down in between his legs and start to suck on the tip of his member,teasing him and making him moan all too longingly in his husky voice.

•*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*• 𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒•*¨*•.¸¸♡¸¸.•*¨*•
𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑙.
𝑁𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑙𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦.
𝐼'𝑚 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔, 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 10 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠... 𝐼 𝑑𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑜
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸, 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝐻𝐴𝑅𝐸𝐸𝐸𝐸𝐸𝐸𝐸!!! (𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙)
P.s it finna get steamy as fuck in the next chapter kids🤞😭😹
𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓲𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓪♡