Too Young💙👶 (𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑥 𝑦/𝑛)

★

★.........☆........𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠.........☆.........★
Jungkook and y/n (boy pussy/girl pussy, mpreg/preg, love story.)
Jungkook top, omega male
y/n bottom, omega male/female
(Male y/n POV during smut will be written in italics)
Long ass storyline... but it finna be hella entertaining I promise.

y/n POV

When I moved here I thought it would've been a lot of fun, that I'd be making new friends at school, partying, eating out and maybe even getting a chance to see my favourite kpop idols perform live but that hasn't been the case these past 7 months, I'm always here in my tiny one bedroom apartment. Last year my parents had encouraged me (their one and only nestling) to move out and find my own apartment and of course I said yes because I wanted to them to believe that I was grown now, and then later that year I kinda backed out of the initial plan, and now I'm living in South Korea. I moved here from Cape Town and clearly, yes ended up moving out of my parent's house, and instead of moving just maybe 50km away I decided on moving almost 14,000km away from the whole continent as a whole, why? Well I won't get into that story right now, its just too time consuming but what I will say is that it wasn't much of great decision. University studies are hard and making acquaintances is even harder, it's nothing about race, thankfully. I'm just the quiet but beautiful, brown skinned African student, who sits at the very back of the lecture hall. My Korean also hasn't done me any good so I mostly just order stuff via online retails and uber eats for groceries and stuff. Today's actually my best friends birthday and he's all the way across the world so we were thinking of just facetiming one another later today.
*a few hours later*
It's around 23:00pm and you're in your pajamas still waiting for the call since 18:00pm.
This asshole really ditched me huh? He probably went out with his stupid girlfriend. I'm just so tired of always being alone, and I thought this moment with him would kinda fill me up emotionally, I really miss home. I get off of my bed, walk to my closet and furiously pick out a pleated mini skirt (yes hunny, we condone cross dressing here.) and the closest hoodie that I can find, which is cropped and black. On my side table are a pair of fluffy white socks, I put them on and get into my black Doc Martens.

There's no line to the actual club because I'm assuming people came a lot earlier and as I walk into the building I get a few stares and some guys and girls walk towards me but I avoid them at all costs and find a seat at the bar and order a French 75 (a cocktail). Thats when I get in my "people mood" (when i drink). After what feels like 100 different conversations with multiple people and 4 more French 75s, a tall wet haired baby faced man sits on the seat next to mine. "You should go home," he says looking at me with concern in his eyes and opens his mouth to talk again but I reach out to cover it with my hand. "Sh-shh shush, you're so pretty! You look familiar...OH! I know, I know! You're a kpop idol aren't you?" I giggle and remove my hand from his mouth and he gets up pulling me gently to my feet and guiding me out of the club. "Stop!" I say, "Wtf is this?! Are you kidnapping me? I mean...Are you adult-napping me or something? I don't know if you can tell but I'm very drunk and I can't give proper consent right now so you can't take me anywhere buuuuut on the other hand, my parents haven't checked up on me in a fucking month and my only friend just ditched me, but fuck him, you know? So take me home or whatever sexy stranger." He shakes his head and opens the passenger seat door and pushes me into the car parked on the curb of the bar. I puke twice on his leather seats and I never stop talking until I actually fall asleep...wait, I don't remember my apartment being so far away from the club, I actually took a 15 minute uber ride here, wait where the fuck is this guy taking me?!?!?!!!