Red

Unceremoniously, you were 'escorted' out of the conference room, mainly dragged. Your struggles were obviously in vain, and quickly you began to shift and accept your fate. You weren't sure where the Commander was- he had stayed behind. The halls were mechanical and tight with a smothering sense of rigidity. 

The two Troopers kept a hold on your shoulders as you continued. Gods, where was this guy's chamber? You doubted he actually meant his personal quarters.... surely he meant, a torture chamber? ....Right?

You were directed through a doorway, and suddenly was met with a small gathering of various ranked officers and staff. They took no notice of you- you'd guessed that prisoner escorts were commonplace, here. 

You started to linger, but was firmly tugged onward. Just as you looked back, a bright flash of flame orange caught your eye. The man turned around, icy eyes directly finding you. General Hux. A momentary pause, as he looked you up and down, and then turned with his nose in the air to continue ordering others around.

You felt a tightening in your chest, unlike anything you had felt in quite some time. For nearly a year, you were isolated. Only stuck with your own thoughts as company.  You hadn't been around a large group of people since.... well, you couldn't exactly place a time frame.  Quite a while. Seeing these shuffling faces... their paths and interactions... you felt extremely overwhelmed. 

As you turned back to face the direction you were being taken, you didn't see the piercing eyes of the red haired general refocusing on you, following you intently as you left the area. 

_____

Just as you felt your leg begin to complain of the lengthy walk, you were faced with a solid black door. And you didn't have to be told that this was your destination. 

Fuck.

Within a breath, the doors were opened with a key-code by one of the Troopers, and the thought of running crossed your mind. There'd be no use- you were in no position to try your escape right now. You were reminded of how absolutely vulnerable you were when the chill of the unlit room seeped through your hospital gown. 

You were still in a fucking hospital gown.

The lights were flicked on, bathing the dark room in a red tinted light. From what you could tell, this was no torture chamber. You weren't sure exactly if that was supposed to be a good thing or not...

Black leather furniture- a couch, an arm chair, a small coffee table- was of the few minimal decorations that you could see, but then...

 Your stomach dropped, and you swallowed heavy.

In the farthest corner, lay a large bed, stark black sheets, pillows, frame- dark as night and it looked just as sinful. 

Taking a step back, you were met with a small shove. The sight of the bedsheets completely took your mind- you had forgotten about the Troopers standing guard behind you.

When you turned to face them, you were confused to see only one.

You positioned yourself farther away from the white-suited solider. You felt stuck, between a rock and a hard place, caught between this solider ready to kill, and the taunting bed behind you.  Maybe this was a torture chamber...

"So..." You began, shifting nervously. The silence was deafening- you could have heard a pin drop.... or your own heartbeats across the room. The Trooper didn't respond, still standing statuesque by the only apparent exit. 

"Did you get the short end of the stick today?" You tried to make small talk, trying to see if this Soldier had any rebellious feelings- perhaps you could appeal to him enough for him to turn a blind eye as you escaped....