Hold

Just as they landed, taken by surprise by your reaction, you felt a chill over your body. 

You didn't expect to have pushed them enough to throw them backwards, but you sure fucking did. 

Immediately, a helmeted face snapped up to glare at you, quickly regaining his footing. He had landed on his lower back, and caught himself slightly with his hands. Hux scoffed, standing up himself, flattening his suit and taking a hand to right his hair, a few strands having fallen out of line. 

The Commander's anger was nearly palpable, chest heaving as he quickly strode towards you. You took a step back, unsure if you should run or just accept your fate. Before you had a chance to make your decision, he had reached you in a few long strides, and immediately grabbed you by your upper arm, tugging you, forcing you to stumble backwards as he continued his pace forward.

"Commander!" 

You were facing Hux now, still being drug backwards. The glare from the red haired general fell upon you, eyebrows creased, but you couldn't read the expression- you were shaking from the promise of danger that kept a vice grip on your arm. 

"Commander, you-" He began again, growing smaller and smaller as you were taken closer to the exit door across the room. Suddenly, the toes of your still sore leg caught on the back of your other heel, and you stumbled, nearly falling onto your ass, but the heavy grip yanked you back up.

"I will not be disrespected." The modulated voice growled lowly towards you, gripping harder for more impact. He was barely containing his anger and you knew it was about to taken out on you. Just as you were about to reach the doorway, the doors already beginning to slide open, Hux yelled after you both again.

"Kylo Ren, I suggest you-" 

Kylo? His first name? You didn't have a second to muse over this before the heavy handed man who held you sternly spun around on his heels to face the general, his free hand outstretched.

Suddenly it was Hux at the receiving end of the Commander's fury, as he grasped at his throat, the invisible hold choking him. This action only solidified your assumption- The Commander was in charge, here. 

"Do not question my authority." Kylo's voice was low, threatening. Pausing for a beat, he released his hand, sending Hux gasping to his knees, before pulling you through the iron-locked doors, letting them slam closed behind the two of you.

"W-where are you taking me-"

"Quiet." 

You struggled to keep up, attempting to shift to where you were actually facing the direction you were being dragged, but his harsh grip didn't allow it. A door opened to your left, revealing the conference room you had unfortunately begun to grow familiar with, and you were shoved in. 

The shove was hard, and you stumbled, catching yourself on your knees and the heels of your palms. You twisted around to face him, scuffling backwards away from him as he continued to approach.

"You are continuing to try my patience." The door slid closed, locking behind him. He paused, lifting his helmet off with a hiss, setting it to the side. You kept crawling backwards, chest shivering, the thread within you feeling like white hot wire. 

You tried to gather yourself, trying to focus on pushing back as you had done before- hell, it had infuriated him, but perhaps it would give you more time to avoid what was ultimately coming. You couldn't focus, finding yourself literally backed into a wall.

"Please, I-"

"Enough. You would do it again if you could." He scoffed, his voice clear but laced with shaking rage. You stuttered- he wasn't wrong.