Their Loki is Way Hotter than My Loki And I Don't Appriciate it

— Stark Private Airport, 1pm —
-Tony-

Dragging myself out of the car where I had told Magnus to wait for a while (I wanted to prank Steve, Sam, and Bucky) and put on the saddest face I could muster, I looked up and waved half-heartedly to Steve.

"Tony, I'm so sorry," Steve said once I reached to trio. "We got you flowers... You never even got to meet the kid, Tones, I'm so sorry..."

"Yeah. No one should have to go through something like that... definitely not twice." Bucky looked to the floor as he finished, and I put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine. Thanks for the flowers, guys." I laughed sadly.

"Oh, are those for me?" Magnus called, getting out of the car.

Steve's jaw dropped. "Tony! There's a kid in your car!"

"Guys," I announced proudly, frown turning to a big shit-eating grin, turning to the blonde kid who was now standing beside me, "This is Magnus. My nephew."

"Magnus?! Like, Magnus Chase Magnus?! He's supposed to be dead! We don't fuck around with ghosts, Tony!" Sam shouted.

"Language." Steve barked.

Magnus held out his arm to Sam jokingly. "You can touch me, if you want. I'm solid."

San shook his head. I laughed, handing the bouquet off to Magnus. "Kid's gonna be staying with us for a while. Hope that's alright."

"That's... fine." Steve sighed. "You couldn't have called ahead and let us know the kid wasn't dead?"

"Nah. This was more fun. I didn't tell Natasha, either."

"That's true, he didn't." Natasha called, smiling as she pulled my suitcase out of the trunk. "Just told him to get in the car. Thought he adopted another tech genius son."

"Sorry to disappoint, but I am no genius. Annabeth is, though. I think she'd like it here." Magnus said with a fond smile. "But she's going to a camp up here for the summer, so," he shrugged. "Maybe she'll stop by."

"Maybe she will. I'll have to try and find the camp... I don't know many summer camps around here." I laughed before getting on the plane. "Well, c'mon! Let's get the ghost kid home."

Magnus chuckled nervously. "You have no idea." He muttered under his breath.

— Time Skip, Avengers Tower, 2pm —
-Magnus-

Standing in the elevator, surrounded by four men I had just met a few hours ago, I was just... confused.

Just two hours ago I was dead. Like, I died. And now I was with my weirdly rich Uncle and his three super-powered friends.

Natasha had gone up ahead of us, so the only person I had really made even a small connection with wasn't here.

The elevator opened and Tony, Bucky, Steve, and Sam all stepped out into a huge living room where a bunch of other people were gathered. I stumbled out after them, trying to keep close to Tony.

"Guys, this is Magnus." He said when I came to stand next to him, gesturing to me. "Magnus, this is the team, and some... others. Avengers, introduce yourselves."

"I'm Clint Barton. Nice to meet you, kid." The guy said without looking up at me. He seemed to be stringing a bow, which I thought was pretty cool, honestly.

"I'm B-"

"Bruce Banner!" I finished, excited that I recognized someone here. "Gods, Annabeth never shuts up about you! She thinks you're the coolest guy, like, ever."