Home

When I got home, I looked at the napkin that Dean gave me, wondering if I should call or text him, but I just it in my pocket. "Hey Cass" I say as I walk in and see Cass reading a book about vampires. "I think I got case with some vampires" he looked at me. "Can I come with you" "No, you know I feel about you going you might get hurt or worse" " but I done alot of training and I got so much better at it and you can't do this alone" "Eliza I have some good friends that are going to be coming with me, I'll be fine, I promise" than I gave him a hug before he left.

I was bored and I went to go for a walk outside. While I was walking, I heard a car going behind me and then the lights were getting brighter. The car stop in front of me and I looked up and see a 1967 chevy impala, it looks so beautiful and nice. Then one of the doors open and it's Dean. "Hey Grace what are you doing walking here by yourself and in the dark" "oh I just wanted to go from a walk because I wasn't in a great mood" "oh do you want a ride back to your house" "yea that would be nice" I looked at Dean and smile. The it got cold, as we walked back to his car. "Here take this, I know your cold" he gave me his jacket. "Thanks" I smiled at him again. "Hey Sammy get in the back ok" so Sam got in the back of the impala. "So Dean who's this" "my name is Grace" I lied again about my name. "So Grace where do you live" "oh I live at (your address)" I looked at him. When I get back to the house, I see my Great Dane dog bark and running at the car. "Nice dog, what's his name" asked Dean "His name is Gunner"

Gunner jumps on me as I get out of the car, which makes me fall back in the impala and fall on Dean

Gunner jumps on me as I get out of the car, which makes me fall back in the impala and fall on Dean. "Sorry he  is always like this" "It's ok" Dean looks down at me. As I get up, I push out of the way. As I walk to the door, Dean stopped me, "Hey so do you think I can see you again" "Uhh I think I will be I have stuff to do-" Gunner jumped on me and made me fall again on Dean. Then we were face to face, looking at each other, Dean leaned in and kissed me. I pull out, "uhh Good night Dean, I'll see you tomorrow" "Good night Grace" he walked off and I went inside to see Cass still looking for another case. "Where were you" Cass had a worry voice and face. "I just went on a walk and got a ride from a friend" "ok as long as your safe, and tomorrow do you want to meet some of my friends in the morning" "yea as long as it's just in the morning" "why" "Uhh I have plan tomorrow also"

~~~~~~
Hey hope you enjoy this part 2 and like I said I'm going to be post new parts every 2 days and if you want to see other story I'm starting it's on my tiktok account so you can go see that is you want and thank you for the support, love you all.

Tiktok: snp_impala67._