Tennessee Whiskey

*the next morning*

I was almost done getting ready, I was just putting on my boots. "Hey Eliza, are you ready to leave now" "Yea I just need to get one more thing" I put on a necklace that meant so much to me around my neck and said bye to Gunner. Me and Cass left, to head this friends place.

Cass told me that I was ready to meet new people and see different places and maybe go hunting with him one day.

"Hey if you get uncomfortable tell me and we can leave if you want" " ok and Cass do you think I can go on a hunt with you one day" "Maybe" Cass looks at me. We get out of the car and go in to looks like an old wearhouse, than go to the door to see a table with a build in map on it. "Oh hey Cass what you doing here" some guy comes up to me and Cass and it was Dean. "Hey Dean, this is my closet friend Eliza" "Wait I thought you said your name was Grace" dean was confused, "Well that's my last name so I didn't lie to you Dean" I faced him. "Wait you to know each other" "We met at a bar awhile ago" "oh, Dean can I talk to you alone for a second" "ok"

Cass POV

"So Dean I don't want to hurt Eliza or make her sad because she is like a daughter to me" "Cas why would I do that, I really do like her and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her" "ok" I said looking worried.

Eliza POV

While Dean and Cass were talking, I got to know Sam more, he's really tall and I am very small next to him. And when I mean really tall I mean very TALL because I'm only 5'5. But then Cass and Dean walked back into the room. "Hey Dean I have a case." Sam walked up to Dean. "What kind of case, Sammy" "I'm thinking werewolf , guys are coming up with missing hearts" " ok so when do you think we can leave" Dean walks over to me. "When do you think we can leave" "tomorrow maybe" Sam looks down at his laptop.

Once again thank you for reading, I'm so sorry that this took forever but I will try to write more by next week
Love you all so stay safe <3