I'm Batman

Dean's POV
"Hey Sammy, I'm going to Bobby's" I tell to Sam as I walk out of the bunker "ok" Sam yells back
I get in my sexy Baby, I turn her over, damn I love hearing her purr.
Skip drive
When I get to Bobby's I see a truck that looks like dad's truck but just with dents in some places and than I see that same dog that Eliza has sitting on the porch in front of Bobby's door.

 Skip driveWhen I get to Bobby's I see a truck that looks like dad's truck but just with dents in some places and than I see that same dog that Eliza has sitting on the porch in front of Bobby's door

The mutt starts growling at me "oh watch you mutt, I'll blow your brain out" than he starts barking at me and than the door opens

Eliza's POV
I heard Gunner barking outside, I grab a gun and went to the front door and open the door to see Mr. Dean Winchester. "Hey what you doing here" putting my gun in the hem of my pants. "I just came to see how Bobby's doing" "oh well Bobby's not here but I just cam e to help Bobby with things" me and Dean just stare at each other's eyes, and of course Gunner had to run inside and go upstairs to Bobby's bed. "Gunner No" I run after with Dean behind me. I go into the room Gunner is chewing on one of Bobby's FBI shoes. "Oh shit, you mutt Bobby is going to kill you" Dean came to the door "Hey you don't call him a mutt" I snapped at him. Dean was shocked and just stood there. "You grab your mu- dog, take him outside and I'll clean this up" Dean said going to get the shoes her Gunner. "Come on Gunner back outside"