The Night

Deans POV
I look in to her beautiful grey eyes and I lean down to kiss her and this kiss was so warm, passionate. I didn't want it to end, I leaned her more against the car and I grabbed her waist but then I heard someone walking up to us. And I quickly pulled away and I think she heard they to and her went back under the hood of the car. I looked to see who it was and I see Bobby walking towards me and he says "you better stay out of her pants you hear me boy" "yes sir" then he walked off. He definitely saw us kissing.

Later at night
Eliza's POV
I went outside with Gunners food in a bowl and went outside to give it to him. And I see Dean outside working on his car and then walks over to me  with a smile on his face. "Hey sweetheart" "Hey Dean" he walks up to me and towers over me. "Do you want to go on a little walk with me" I look at him confused but I said yea and I went inside to get my jacket and we walked off.

In the Woods
"So Eliza what's your story" Dean looks at me "umm my story is that I don't know my real mom or dad and that Cas I'd like a father to me and I have a great dog that goes with me everywhere and I that I kissed a guy that is very sweet ever if he doesn't this he is, now Mr. Dean Winchester what's your story" " ok sweetheart, my story is that I've been a hunter all my life and I technically raised Sammy. My mom died when I was a kid and my dad died a few years ago and now we are on vacation then I meet a very smart and beautiful woman at bar and than turns out to but my angel friends daughter"