| Chapter 20 |

"Why do I have to do this..." you wondered, walking into the room.

The room was poorly lit and there were wires scattered around the floor, along with electrical appliances. It was one of the scariest rooms known to man. At first, you thought everyone was being silly and overdramatic, but the moment you stepped inside, you could feel the dark ominous cloud starting to form around you. If only they could see you now, shaking in fear and mustering all your courage to get inside the room. It felt as if a monstrous creature or alien (like venom) would pop out and eat you alive.

"Ah!" You jumped in fear, dropping the flashlight you were holding onto.

The distributor in the room would often go off and the sounds were quite frightening to hear. Then again, anything that sounds like sparks flying off could be frightening to anyone. It surprises you that the room hasn't been lit to flames yet, there were so many hazardous signs and no one has done anything to fix it.

"Stupido distributore..." You muttered, running a hand through your hair. You kneeled down and picked up your (c) flashlight.

*A/N: Stupid distributor 

The electrical panel was further inside the room, and you had to fix the wires inside. You flashed your flashlight in front of you, getting a better view of the room. You were surprised to see more wires inside the room, not only on the floor but hanging from the ceiling as well.

"Let's just get this over with," you walked to the panel and propped the flashlight on your helmet.

Upon opening the panel, the wires inside were a mess and ripped in half. It looked as if someone had intentionally done this, you wondered who and why someone would do such a thing. But, you shrugged it off and quickly operated on the wires so you could get out of this room. You weren't a pro at this nor did you have a single clue on what to do, so you hoped that the wires were in the right place.

The lights inside the room went off and you could hear something crawling through the walls. It sounded like an animal trying to gnaw its way out, but due to the darkness and your crazy imagination, you thought it was monster or ghost coming for you. You gulped and closed the panel as you ran to fix the lights on the other side of the room.

You were panicking as the sound echoed through the room, it sounded like someone came through the vents. The light on your flashlight went out the moment you opened the panel switch, you flickered each switch until the lights went on. But, the switches would go off each time you tried to fix it. You prayed that someone else would walk in and help you with this mess.

"Solo la mia fortuna!" You yelled, cursing to yourself.

*A/N: Just my luck!

The doors behind you were closed off and most likely locked from both sides, preventing you from escaping from whatever was crawling inside the room with you. You ran to the door and started to bang on it, hoping that someone would budge it open or hack the system. But, your chances for that were pretty low.

"(N), are you still in there?" Someone asked, on the other side of the door.

You could hear the voices from your classmates, they were panicking as much as you were.

"Adrien, is that you? I need you to save me, there's something in here with me!" You screamed, feeling the beating inside your heart race.

Adrien gasped and looked around them and asked his teammates if they had any sort of object to prop this door open. But, they only carried flashlights, their ID cards, and their tablets; nothing that could be used to open the door. He furrowed his brows and informed everyone that he would be right back.