5

"you're okay with this?"

"jimin, just let it go." yoongi rolled his eyes as he buckled the belt to his jeans.

"why is he even coming with us? we could just get the supplies ourselves." jimin watched yoongi pull a black shirt over his head, sitting on the bed.

"because he could be lying, chim."

"okay, then we kill him if we don't find anything, simple." jimin stood up and grabbed his pistol on his dresser, putting it in his waistband.

"look, we don't know what jungkook plans on doing with taehyung after. but, he's bringing us to the supplies then it's done. so, stop complaining about it and be grateful we're finding shit." yoongi checked all of his weapons.

"and what if he's bringing us into a trap? planning to steal all our stuff and run? or even bring a surprise mob filled with grenades and pistols?" jimin crossed his arms and leaned against the closed door.

"jimin." yoongi tiredly sighed and walked closer to him, noticing his worried gaze.

"i just... i don't want anyone else to get hurt because another dick pretended to help us." jimin avoided yoongi's stare by looking at his shoes.

yoongi nodded and then cupped his cheeks, "i know. you have every right to be worried. but, we can't assume this guy is like the others. we know how to protect ourselves and we know how to fight. we'll be fine."

jimin smiled at his words. just hearing yoongi's voice soothed him and gave him this feeling of comfort he desperately needed. while he didn't know the reason why, he craved yoongi's love.

yoongi didn't talk much, at least not to the others. but when he did, it was always something good. it was always perfect.

"you're right." jimin admitted and let yoongi move his hands to his hips.

"aren't i always?" yoongi smiled before kissing his lips, jimin holding yoongi's cheek as their mouths blended together perfectly.

a sudden knock on the door made the two break apart.

"guys, come on. we're all waiting on your slow asses." they chuckled at hearing hoseok's annoyed tone.

the two walked out, seeing the other boys in the living room.

"what took you two so long?" namjoon asked as he stood up from the sofa.

jimin glanced at kim taehyung, who stood quietly next to jungkook. he looked uneasy, his arms crossed and hazel eyes staring at the floor.

"they probably had a quickie." hoseok answered.

"y'know, it's funny hearing about sex all the time from a guy who never gets it." jimin teased.

"first of all, you're all like my brothers. second of all, none of you attract me. third of all, my body count is-"

"are you all ready?" jungkook ignored the pair's bickering.

"ready to kick some ass? hell yeah." hoseok kicked the air, making some of the group laugh.

"alright, let's go." jungkook concluded, everyone heading out of the house.

as taehyung was walking, he felt a tug on his arm. he looked back at the culprit, seeing that it was the famous, jungkook.

"yes?" taehyung pulled his arm away, his eyebrow raised. 

"if we go there and we find out it's a trap-"

"it's not. you should stop wasting time threatening me and maybe spend more time learning how to properly put on your shirt." taehyung felt annoyed by the constant and unnecessary stares or notes as if he is five years old.