IV.

So let's go...yey. One mile, two miles, I feel like I am going to die already. But I push myself to the very front of this group. Everyone from my smaller group is in there.

We still were in a pretty good mood, although my back felt like it was going to fall apart. We played this game, it's called "black stories". One person tells some short story of some tragedy and the rest is trying to figure out how that person died or who killed him. There are multiple "colors" of this game, but the black ones are the hardest.

Then we sang some songs and talked in general. Then there were some stops for food or to check that we are going in the right direction. Every time I put down my backpack to relieve my back, but it was harder and harder to put it back on.

I felt like this day will never stop and when I thought I am going to pass out they finally said: "We are here,". There were few trees between fields, but after that long day you are not picky. We pulled out couscous and a bowl and cooker (the travel-camping one). So pure some water in the bowl and we start to boil it. And then the argument starts.

These girls never made couscous, in our family it was like every day thing. But they didn't wanna listen. "We should boil the couscous with it." - "No! you just pour boiling water on it, you don't boil it with it!"

I know it sounds like something pathetic and stupid, but we counted how much of our food we can afford to eat the first day...We only had couscous left and if we scrou it up, we have nothing left. But they outnumbered me, so they were boiling it with the water and of course it burned. But we ate it anyway...

Then we prepared the sail I had to carry all day and laid down next to each other. We talked for a bit and then we all fell asleep.

***

In the morning I felt like a new person. I was in a really good mood, because I slept very well. Even though I didn't want to walk all day again, I was excited at the same time.

This day was loooong. But I managed to have fun for like half of it. But at the end of the day I was really tired. Whole day was hella hot weather and we went between fields with no shade...

We were so sweating, that when we took off those killing backpack, we had salty t-shirts, which were pretty grosse. Then we had the rest of the couscous and some bread. A was also very clever, because I burned my hand on camping cooker when I was reaching for bread.

Then we had a really good time. We talked like forever and we had a pretty good laugh watching boys cook...let loose the gas of the cooker more than it was necessary and start fire... But it thankfully didn't last long. After this amazing evening I thought I am going to sleep like a baby. I had no idea, that this evening would change my life.