Happy Birthday Stella pt. 2

Duke POV:

   Stella walks upstairs and I wait forh her to shut my bathroom door. "Okay, so in a little bit, Matt is going to take Stella somewhere, I still don't know yet. But when he does, we are going to wait a few minutes, then go get her car." I explain. "All I know is that they are gonna to meet Tati to where they are going, and then we'll bring the car there." I say. "Alright, sounds good." Kali says. Her and I continue to talk about the car situation until Stella comes back out of the bathroom. "Hey guys." Stella says, fixing her hair. "Heyyy!" I say enthusiastically. "What's going on?" She asks "nothing." Kali says. "Do you know when Matt's going to be here?" She asks. "Probably in like 30 minutes to an hour." I guess.  "Okay." She says. "How about you open some presents?" I suggest. "No, I want to wait until everyone is here. I like to do that." She says. "Alright, your choice." I say. "How about we all play some among us?" Stella suggests. "Ooh, yes!" Kali says. We all sit on the couch and play on our phones. We play for at least an hour and a half, until we hear a knock on the door. "Must be Matt." Kali says. I stand up and open the door. "Hey, what's up?" Matt says. He had Tati with him already. "Ooh, hey guys!" I say happily. They walk in and I give them both hugs. "Heyy Stella, happy birthday beautiful!" Tati says to her. Stella smiles and hugs her. "Thank you." She says. "Happy Birthday Stella." Matt says, giving her a hug. "Okay, so Tati and I have a surprise for you, but we better get going now or else we probably won't be able to get there on time." Matt says. "Oh, alright. Let me just feed Dobby and I'll be back." She says. Stella walks into the kitchen and grabs some mealworms from the fridge. She goes upstairs and Matt starts talking to me once she gets to her room. "Okay, so we don't have to do this, but Tati suggested it and I thought it would be a good idea." Matt whispers. "How about when we leave, you and Kali go get the car, and park it somewhere a little far from here so Stella won't know where it is. Then, you guys meet us where we are and then have some fun over there." Matt explains. "Then a little later, we come back, she opens her presents, and when all of them are open, you say that you have to get something from the car, blah blah blah, you drive Stella's car over here, and then ask her to come out, and show it to her." Tati says. "That's a lot better of a plan than ours." Kali says. "We are definitely going with that." I say. "We are going to the bowling alley by the way." Matt mentions. "Oh, okay. She'll like that." Kali says. Stella comes back down and puts the worms back in the fridge. "Alright, I'm ready if you are." Stella says. "Alright, we should go then. Come on." Matt says. "We'll be there later, we just gotta do some stuff real quick." I say. "Alright." Stella says. They walk outside and all hop in Matt's car, soon driving away. "Okay, we wait five minutes, and then pick up the car." I say.

Normal POV:

  "So, do I get to know where we are going, or no?" I ask. "Nope." Tati says. "Damn, y'all really gonna be like that." I joke. A while later, we get to where Matt and Tati are taking me, but Tati covers my eyes as we get out of the car. "Bowling?" I guess. "Damnit. How'd you know?" Matt asks. "I used to come here all the time. I know this place like the back of my hand." I say. Tati takes her hands on my eyes to reveal the outcome of a bowling alley. "Woah." I say. "What?" Tati asks. "Nothing, this place had just really changed since the last time I've been here." I say. We walk inside and surprisingly, it wasn't very busy. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick, I'll be back in a second." Tati says. Matt and I walk up to the counter to get our shoes, when the girl giving them to us recognizes me. "Hey, you're Stella, Duke Depp's friend right?" She asks with a smile. "Oh, uh yeah, that's me." I say nervously. "Oh my gosh, that's awesome! I love you, you're like amazing." She says happily. "Really?" I ask happily. "Yeah! I followed you the first time Duke introduced you. Well, when he tagged you in a post at least. I didn't know your tiktok then." She says. "Well, thank you! That really means a lot." I say thankfully. "Yeah, of course!" She says. "Hey, do you mind if I get a picture?" She asks. "With me?" I ask. "Yeah, who else?" She giggles. "Oh, yeah of course! Matt, will you take it?" I ask him. "Yep." He says. The girl hands Matt her phone and she comes around the counter. She stands next to me and I put my arm around her shoulders. We pose and Matt snaps a few pictures. "There you go ladies." Matt says, handing the phone back. "Oh my gosh, awesome. Thank you so much." The girl says. "No, thank you. You really just made my day." I say happily. "Really?" She asks. "Yeah, I mean no one has recognized me or come up to me like this before or anything. And it's my birthday today so, that makes it even better." I say happily. "Oh my gosh, it is? Happy Birthday!" She says to me. I hug her and give her a thankful smile. "Okay, well you guys probably want your shoes, I presume?" She questions. "Oh, yeah that would be great." I say in a chuckle. "Okay, what size?" She asks. "I'm a 7½ in womens." I say. "Okay, here you go." She says, handing me a pair of bowling shoes. "And you?" She asks as she turns to Matt. "I'm a 11 in mens." He says. "Alright, let's see." She says. She looks around for the right size of shoes for a minute until she finally finds them. "Oh, last pair. Here you go." She says, handing them to him. "Thank you." He says. "Alright, how many games?" She asks. "Stella, how many?" Matt asks. "Is three alright?" I ask him. "Yeah, three is perfect. We'll do three." Matt says. "Alright, sounds good. You're lane 20, Very last one on the right." She says. "Thank you." We say. "Yep! Have a nice time!" She says. We smile and her and head over to our lane. We both put on our shoes and then grab the bowling balls. After that, Tati comes back with her shoes. "Hey guys." She says. She sits down and puts her shoes on before grabbing her ball. "You'll never believe what just happened." I tell her. "What?" She asks. "I just got recognized for the first time." I said happily. "Really? First time is always the best. I'm happy for you girl!" She says. Soon after that, we start to bowl.

A/N:
Heyyy! I'm sure all of these authors notes are getting real annoying, but I just want to tell y'all stuff. So, Stella's birthday might have 3 or 4 chapters to it, maybe even 5. I don't think so though. I just wanted to let you know! Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! I know it wasn't the most entertaining but I tried. I'll try to make the the next one will be a bit more interesting. But if there is four parts to it I think that one is going to be the one with the most interesting events.