Proposal

Prachi's Room.

Prachi was lost in our thoughts sitting on the floor of her room , admiring the beautiful couple inside the glass .She was so lost in our thoughts that she didn't noticed Ranbir at her window.
Her chain of thoughts was broken by the sudden thud .She turned to see Ranbir infront of her smiling like idiots.

"Wha.what are yo.you doing here?" She struggled to complete her words .It was somewhat unexpected.Deep inside she wanted to meet him but his sudden appearance really shocked her.

"Chup chup.Today only I will say and you will listen."Ranbir said keeping his finger on her lips.

Prachi blushed and turned her face to the other side.Ranbir noticing her hesitation immediately removed his finger.

Prachi moved towards the window and held the railing tightly.Ranbir smiled and moved towards her.He held her hands from the back . Prachi's heartbeat became fast because of his magical touch.He brought his face closer to his lips closer to her ears.

"Today I want only five minutes from your precious time",he whispered in her ears.His lips almost brushing against her ears.

Prachi closed her eyes because of their proximity and nodded her head positively.Ranbir smiled at her shyness .
He held her from her shoulders and turned her towards him.Prachi was not meeting his eyes due to shyness.

"Prachi please meri ankhon mein dekho na"Said Ranbir and finally Prachi looked into his eyes.

His eyes were reflecting pure love for her.

"Prachi I know I'm idiot,flirt , stupid,bandhar and most importantly your Baklu.But apart from these things I'm something else too."He said in his usual tone while Prachi couldn't resist a soft chuckle.

"Hasna bandh karo yaar"said Ranbir while Prachi made a straight face .

"Ok so where was I ? Oh yes yes.I was telling you that I'm idiot , stupid, bandhar etc .etc.but I'm something else too."He said with seriousness looking straight into her eyes.

"You want to know what I'm ?"he said while Prachi nodded.

"I'm the man who have been drowned under Prachi's influence.Im the man who have got a special place in your heart.Even if you don't say this I know. I'm the man who is Prachi's bestfriend. I'm the man who is trusted by Prachi.I'm the man who is the luckiest on the earth.You know why ?"he said coming closer to her.

"Because I have you.And if I have you beside me .I'm willing to be anything idiot,buddhu , anything just anything."Prachi's eyes were filled with Happy tears.Ranbir wiped them.

"Prachi I told you that I love you and also told you that I won't force you ever .But not no I love you and I want you to love me only. If you think it's my selfishness, obsession,love whatever.No offence. Judge me in whatever way you want but today I'm very clear with my words I can never see you with anyone.I love you and you will also have to love me . Otherwise I will di"before Ranbir could complete his sentence Prachi kept her palm on his mouth .He smiled at her.

"How much you speak Baklu.Now let me talk to".Prachi said and removed her hand.

"You know you are not the only luckiest person in the world.Guess who?"Prachi said raising an eyebrow while Ranbir made a shocked face.