Heartaches.

Ranbir's car reached Pragya's home.The three of them came out of the car.

"Come Ranbir let's have a cup of tea".Pragya said.

"No need of this ,I need to go and take rest "Said Ranbir.

"Ok beta ,you go and take rest"Pragya said and went from there leaving Prachi and Ranbir alone.

"Prachi I need to go "he said kissing her forehead and was about to go but Prachi stopped him.

"Ranbir just rest don't worry about anything (interwining her hands with him) Remember one thing I'm always with you"Prachi told Ranbir caressing his cheeks. Coming close to his face .While he was continuously staring at the ground not even glancing once at her.

"Are you listening."Prachi asked Ranbir.

"Hmmmm "Ranbir replied coldly.

"What hmmm ,what has happened to you?,"She said unbelievably.

"Why are you creating a scene ".he said raising his voice but immediately lowered it seeing her scared and held her face between his palms  lovingly.

"Have I done something wrong Please tell me".

"No you haven't,it's just that our fate is playing an ugly game with us. I am sorry for everything that I'm going to do."Ranbir thought.

"Where are you lost ?"Prachi said snapping her fingers infront of him.

"Nowhere "he said removing his hand from her and immediately left in the car.

"Why you are doing this to me"Prachi thought with teary eyes.

***********************************
Ranbir's Room.

Ranbir entered his room.He was totally devasted.He locked the door behind him and sat on his knees.He brought out his phone and opened it to see Prachi's image.He hugged his phone and cried alot.His phone beeped bringing him out of his state.

He opened WhatsApp to see the message.

"What has happened to you suddenly .I'm really hurt by your behaviour 😔😔.But please whenever you are free call me because I'm not going to call you .I'm katti with you😤😤😤.But I miss you😔 and I love you too😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️.If you want to call me .Then call me before 12 .Ok 😔❤️"Ranbir read Prachi's message and became more sad.

"I will try to 🙄🙄"he typed with a heavy heart.

"I'm really sorry chickchikki,I never ever wanted to hurt you.But still I ,I just can't .I'm sorry. I love you so much yaar ."Ranbir shouted loudly and cried more.

Another notification caught his attention but this time the message was not from Prachi . Instead it was from Rhea.

"Hey Baby💋💋.wassup.Tomorrow I'm getting discharged😍.Then we will spend so much time😘😘😘 .You know what I mean😚😚😚And yes don't forget to call me at night.Exactly at 12 because Dad would be sleeping 🤭🤭🤭.Love you💋💋💋💋"Ranbir was about to throw his phone on reading her message but stopped realizing that he may get a call from Prachi.

"I don't even want to see her face and she wants to spend time with me .My foot"He gritted and again opened Prachi's message.He smiled .

"Whom should I call .I am the most unlucky human being alive(he said with a dejected face)but I know whom I should call".Ranbir said with a stern face and layed down on his bed closing his eyes to get the much needed sleep he has been yearning for which seemed to be lost from his life since few hours .He smiled imagining his future with Prachi but then suddenly something striked his mind .His expressions hardened again and a tear escaped his eyes.