Break Down

In Hospital.

"Haan Rhea is our daughter "said Abhi and hugged Pragya .Their conversation was heard by someone.The person was left in tears and was feeling very bad .That Person was revealed to be Prachi.

Ranbir was coming towards the OT when is saw Prachi running from there.

"What happened to Prachi "he thought and was about to follow her when Pallavi came there.

"Ranbir Rhea ,Rhea tried to kill herself"Pallavi said panicking.

"Mom calm down ,Don't worry she will be fine"Ranbir said calming his mom down.

"How can she be fine when that Prachi is around you always."said Aliya shocking Pallavi and Ranbir .

"What the hell are you saying?"Ranbir said angrily.

"I'm saying the truth,that girl has done a black magic on you.That is why you are unable to see Rhea's love for you.Its because of her that our Rhea tried to kill herself that bloody middl".

"Don't you Dare say a word against my Prachi ,you know nothing about her.She is the best girl in the world."Ranbir interuppted Aliya.

"Really,I don't think so,I know only one thing that it's because of that Prachi .My Rhea tried to kill herself because of that girl.She snatched you from him."Aliya said loudly Prachi who has returned to take her phone from Ranbir listened only this much and went from there with tears rolling down her eyes.

"You know nothing about her "Ranbir said.

"Shutup Aliya is absolutely right that Prachi is responsible for everything"Pallavi said shocking Ranbir while Aliya smirked.

"Mom I won't regret if I call you selfish"said Ranbir while Pallavi looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yes mom.Whenever that innocent girl saves your only son from some kind of problem you are all praises for her but whenever anything bad happens even when she don't know anything about it you waste not a second and starts blaming her.But you know what I won't blame her now ,never because I trust her ,I love her and get this thing straight in your mind."Ranbir said sternly his eyes burning with anger and left from there leaving Pallavi in tears.

"Dekha Pallavi,it's all because of that Prachi.We all know how much he loves you but today he scolded you , insulted you because of that middle class girl."Aliya said knowing the effect of her words on Pallavi.

"Just think about everything that is being happening in these few days or since the time Prachi came into our lives.It seems like it's already planned ."Aliya said instigating Pallavi.

"Chup karo Aliya,Kitna zeher uglo gi uss bachi ke khilaf.Woh hamare Ranbir ki pasand hai aur humare ghar ki bahu bhi wahi banegi aur yeh baat bilkul pakki hai"Dida said shocking Pallavi and Aliya.

"Chal Pallo come with me ,let's see if Rhea's operation is successful or not "Dida said dragging Pallavi with her not even giving her a chance to speak about her feelings about Prachi.

************************************

Arora House.

Prachi was crying sitting on her bed burrying her face between her palms.

"How could I do this,Rhea is my sister,my blood .How could I just do this,She tried to kill herself because of me.How could I do this.I never came between Ran.Ranbir and her.If Ranbir loves Rhea I won't come between them.I will go to the hospital tomorrow and will talk to her "Prachi thought tears continuously running down her cheeks.