Turmoils

In Hospital.

Prachi entered Rhea's room and was happy to see both her parents .With Pragya resting her head on Abhi's shoulder and Abhi's one arm encircled around her shoulder.

"Maa"Pragya and Abhi both turned to see Prachi standing at the door with teary eyes.

"Prachi woh"before Pragya could speak further Prachi came and hugged both her parents tightly with her eyes shedding silent tears.

"I'm sorry beta ,I am very bad"Abhi said feeling guilty for not meeting his daughter since 20 years.

Prachi broke the hug and looked at Abhi her lips struggling to complete her words.

"Pa.Papa"Prachi finally said those words while Abhi was on cloud nine to hear those words from her mouth .

"It's not your fault papa"Prachi said while Abhi hugged her tightly.

"I'm really sorry Prachi I kept you away from your dad for so many years"Pragya said her eyes filled with tears .

"Maa why are you saying this,it's neither your fault nor dad's it's just a game of fate.Why you both are blaming yourself."Prachi said and her parents smiled feeling blessed to have a child like her.

"How is Rhea ,Now?"Prachi said sitting on another tool beside Rhea's bed.

"She is fine and out of danger now"Pragya said assuring her.

"Thank God"Prachi said taking a sigh of relief.

"Oh I forgot to ask ,have you both had anything since afternoon or not"Prachi said knowing exactly what would be her parents answer.

"No "Abhigya said in unison.

"I knew ,how could you both be so careless,Yes I know you both were tensed but food is must , you guys could atleast have coffee but no why would you?"Prachi said in one go .

"Shaant meri maa shaant "Pragya said calming her down.

"I'm going to bring sandwiches and coffee for you".Prachi said

"But Prachi". Abhi stopped Prachi.

"Don't you dare say no Papa"Prachi interrupted giving Abhi a tough glare and went from there.

"She is same like you , beautiful and caring"Abhi said kissing Pragya's forehead and gave her a hug..

************************************

In canteen.

Prachi was walking that was when her heels slipped .She closed her eyes in fear.She was about to fall when two strong arms immediately caught her.It didn't took her much long to recognise his touch.She smiled and immediately opened her eyes to see Ranbir holding her.

"Are you fine?"asked Ranbir making her stand properly.

"Yes"Prachi said seeing him lovingly.

"Where were you"Prachi asked Ranbir but he was lost somewhere.

"Are you listening"she said snapping her fingers infront of him bringing him back to reality.

"Uh.Woh I had an important work"Ranbir said with a fake smile.

"Are you sure there is nothing serious"Prachi enquired again.

"Ek baar bola na kuch important kaam tha"Ranbir almost shouted at her .

"I'm sorry,but why are you shouting at me "Prachi said with tears.