Karasuno going to Australia

Going to Australia:

Hinata: Goes to a zoo because he wanted to see kangaroos.

Kageyama: Goes to a beach in Queensland and plays volleyball.

Tsukishima: Goes to Tasmania because it's far away from where Hinata and Kageyama are.

Yamaguchi: Goes to Tasmania because that's where Tsukishima went.

Suga: Goes to Sydney to go see all the touristy sites.

Daichi: Goes the Northern Territory to go see Uluru.

Tanaka and Nishinoya: Go to Queensland to see 'the Big Pineapple' or to New South Wales to see 'the Big Banana'

Asahi: Doesn't go because he had heard Australia was filled with deadly animals (Australia is basically where Satan keeps his pets)

Ennoshita: Goes with Tanaka and Noya to keep them out of trouble

(A/N So this is the last chapter of this book, as of now it has 123 pages. Thank you to everyone who commented, voted or even just read this. I never imagined people would actually read this but I'm so happy that people do. I might keep on updating this book for characters birthdays though.

I've said this before but I'm going to promote again, I have a Matsuhana Oneshot if your interested please go read it, my friend OverhaulHatesCorona has an Iwaoi story and a Sakuatsu oneshot, so please go read those and my other friend _Yaku_Senpai_  has 2 books one is ennotana and the other is Ushiten so please read those as well. And if anyone who reads this has also seen/read Bungou Stray Dogs in a few days I will be uploading a headcanon book for that as well.

Thank you for coming along on this journey with me, stay safe, drink water, eat three meals a day and get lots of sleep. Oh, and how is/was your day?)