CHAPTER 28

The trip went by as fast as Mutya can blink her eye. She is now standing outside the cruise ship she was lodged in for the past three weeks. They are now back in Barcelona. Greece was a paradise like how she imagined. Mas na-enjoy niya pa iyon dahil kasama niya si Gavin.

Ever since their first time making love, they almost did it every single night for the rest of the trip. He was insatiable. He always used protection when they do it. Sabi nga nito, binilinan ito ni Hunter na magdala just in case. Hindi naman daw nito akalain na magagamit nito ang mga dinala nito. Damn, one box was not enough! She laughed at the thought.

Sa wakas ay nakarating sila sa hotel kung saan sila magsstay sa Barcelona ng tatlong araw.

"How many rooms?" the receptionist asked.

Gavin clasped her hand and looked at the receptionist. "Just one."

Napangiti siya. Inalis na niya sa isip na sermonan ang assistant ni Mr. Espinosa. After all, look at where that brought them.

Inihiga niya ang sarili sa kama nang makarating sila sa room. Ipinikit niya ang mata at sinamyo ang amoy ng kwarto.

"You don't plan to lie there the whole day right? Basilica de La Sagrada Familia is waiting for you."

Bumangon siya at nag-ayos. "Oo na po. Eto na po."

He hugged her from behind while looking at the full length mirror. "You look beautiful in anything, Mutya."

"Ah...oo naman." Bakit parang malambing ito ngayon?

"This dress is beautiful."

She was wearing a short yellow dress that day. "T-Thank you."

She felt his lips on her nape. She put her hair up in a messy bun dahil tinatamad siyang mag-ayos ng araw na iyon.

His hand went to her legs, slowly caressing the side before going to her inner thigh. The thought and feeling of his hand there is already making her wet.

"You always look good on anything..."

"Ahmm...Gavin..." She doesn't know what to say. Her mind is starting to get clouded.

His hand went up further to her undies. "Hmm...are you wet?"

"Gavin..."

He kissed a part of her neck before nibbling her earlobe. The sensation from that sent tingles down to her aching wetness.

"Let's see..." Two of his fingers went inside her panties and felt her p-ssy. She was wet AF! "Hmmm...you're so wet, babe."

Her mouth formed an O because his fingers inside her felt so f-cking good. What made it more arousing was that they were in front of a full body mirror and her expressions are very clear. His eyes are staring at her from the mirror.

He slowly moved his fingers inside and out as if punishing her.

"Make it faster, Gavin. Please..."

He moved his fingers faster and she can see from their reflection that he is intently watching her. She started moaning as his fingers moved aggressively.

"Aahhh...MMhhh...Gavin..."

"You like that, babe?"

"Yes."

She can already feel herself close to cumming. She bit her lips to at least stop herself but he was doing a good job it failed her. Her moans filled the room when her climax ripped through her. He licked his fingers slowly while he looked at her.