Chapter - 7

Y/N POV
And he kneel down and took a red box he opened it and I saw a ring

{The ring}
“Y/N I like u from the moment I saw u. I want u to be mine forever. U r the most kind girl I ever saw in my entire life. Y/N L/N will u marry me?” Thor said.
“I... I like u too and I will marry u!!!”
I said

He stand up and put the ring on my finger & he kissed my me. My first kiss is gone!

I blushed. We start to dance.

Thor POV
Done. I mentally smirked

Third person POV
They were dancing. Y/N was very happy becuz the love of her live has become his fiance. While Thor was mentally disgusted for kissing Y/N but he felt a bit happy in his heart ❤️.

Y/N POV
Tonight was fun. Thor allowed me to sleep with him, we cuddled and fall asleep.

After 9 months,
Y/N POV
Today I m getting married.

{Your dress}

{Your dress}

{Your shoes}

{Your shoes}

U saw urself in the mirror 👀. U sigh .
U start walking to the hall where Thor was there. He was looking great BTW.

Thor POV
I saw Y/N coming, she was looking pretty more pretty than her.
(What do u mean by her?)
(Shut up author continue the story)

Author POV
As Y/N came they started saying their bows.
“I pronounce u two as husband and wife now u may kiss each other”
They kissed each other sweetly. Y/N kissed him lovely while Thor was not happy by the kiss.

Y/N POV
It has been 2 hrs since the ball has started. After about half an hour the ball ended. We both went to Thor's bedroom and.....
Words - 290 words { if u don't count the conversation between me n Thor }

To be continued........