Chapter - 14

Elsa's POV,
At night,
I was thinking of Thor. Oh my gosh! He is so sweet and handsome! Urg! Why can't I get him out of my mind.

“Sweetie can u get me water?” my mom asked
“sure mom!” I said and went to kitchen.

I bought her a glass of water and gave her. She take the glass.

“Elsa why are u blushing!?!” my mom asked me. What the heck!!!
“No I m not mom! Stop joking around!” I said.
“I am telling u the truth sweetie! Why are u blushing? Huh?” she asked as she smirked
“fine! I was thinking about someone!!” I finally admitted to her
“Who-” she got cut as I run to my room and closed the door

OMFG! That guy is making me crazy!! I got embarrassed infront my mom. Today was the worse day in my entire life!

Elsa's mom POV
I know Elsa was thinking of someone. But she is stubborn, and didn't say his/her name. Just like me and my hubby meet and I was blushing like crazy!!

[How did u meet mom? Like Thor and Elsa?
Author get back to the story I will tell u later on!
Fine her u go]

I will ask her tomorrow about her/him.

Author POV,
In Asgard Thor was thinking about Elsa and in 5th realm Elsa was thinking about him.
“That dork! I will never meet him again.” Elsa said and fall asleep.
“That girl! OMG! Never gonna meet her again!” Thor said and fall asleep.

They both thought never meet each other again! But their heart was not agreeing with their mind! Honestly they want to meet each other again but in their mind they don't want too.

Words - 263

What will happen between them? Will they meet again?

To be continued........