Chapter - 21

Y/N POV
I didn't feel the pain? I opened my eyes and saw Thor's mom.
“Why mom!?!”
“What you think you are doing huh?”
“I m doing the ritual....
“For what?”
“To bring Elsa back!”
Thor said as was annoyed. I know he want to complete the ritual as soon as possible.
“Well you don't a thing” His mom said
“What?”
“That Elsa soul in not in heaven now. So no use to kill Y/N now. Set her free.”
“What the..... Fine”
He set me free. I was happy. I ran towards mom and hugged her. She is the only one who loves me. My parents died when I was 11. I started sobbing.
“Shh... Dear don't cry.” She said and cupped my cheek.

Thor's POV
Fuck! Why Elsa, why? Mom come in front of me and said. I know where Elsa is. My eyes widened.
“Where??” I asked
“I will not tell you. You almost killed her.”
“What the fuck mom? When did I?”
“Well 1 thing about you, you love Y/N not Elsa. You are just attracted to her but you don't love her. ”

Y/N POV
What he doesn't loves her? He loves me? What mom is saying.
“What... Are you s-saying mom?” I asked Mom
“Yes Y/N that's true.”

“No mom this is not true for God sake!!! I love Elsa not that slut !!”

“Really?”
“Yes!!!”
“Then tell me one thing, do you feel some spark in heart when you kissed Elsa or do you feel it when you kissed Y/N?”
“Umm.... I-i”
“Come on answer my question son, plus don't call her slut!”
“Ah ok! Umm i-its Y-Y/N!”

What!?! I also feel the same that means h-he love me?

“T-Thor do *gasp* you lo..ve me?” I finally asked
“Maybe.... Not sure”
I felt a bit happy. I smiled weakly.
“Hmm don't worry I just want you happy, if you are than I m happy too. I m going”
I said and was about to go out of the room but someone held my hand and I saw........

Words - 355
To be continued

Author's here
Oh my God !!! 290 reads. Thanks for choosing my story, we will reach 300 soon!! 🥰🥰

Bye-bye 👋👋 tata~~~