Chapter - 20

Author's POV
Today it the day of battle.
“Ready?” Thor asked
“Of course babe!” She said as she smiled a little.

1hour later.
“We won!!!” Elsa said as she hugged him.
“Yeah”
Suddenly Elsa saw a guy with a sword in his hand and was about to kill Thor but she pushed him side and the next moment the sword was inside her body.
“Noooo!” Thor cried.
In the next second that guy's head was out of his body.
“E.... Elsa” Thor cried
“T...hor you k..know I love you, then w...why are y...ou crying huh?”
“Shut up! Stop joking!”
“Hey d... don't cry. I want you to be happy... Please for my sack.” She said as she caressed his cheek.
“But-”
He got cut off by a kiss... Their last kiss between the kiss Elsa died...

1 month later,
After Elsa's dead Thor got depressed. He locked himself in his room.

“Hey Thor!” Yein said
“H..hi” He said dully
“You know a good news?”
“What?”
“Well you can bring Elsa back!”
“Are you an idiot? She is dead!”
“But there is a ritual by which u can bring her back!”
“Real..... Really?”
“Yes”
“Then listen, After 1481 years from now a girl name Y/N L/N will be born. After 19 years of her birth you have to sacrifice her. Remember she should not be virgin because Elsa was not virgin. And she will have to love you or otherwise the ritual will not work.”

Present day,
“So now you are not virgin and you love me. So I can sacrifice you” Thor said
“So.... I w..as your toy in o..ther words f...for *gasp* 3 fre...aking years?” Y/N asked as she cried.
“Yeah babe! Well let me tell you something, you taste better than Elsa.”
“What!” She started crying
“Thor time is on” Yein said.
Thor hummed in response.
He took the sword and asked
“Your last words?”
“I... I love you”
“Fine I m bored of this”
Y/N closed her eyes and was ready to fell the sword to cut her neck. It was better to die than feeling pain she thought. The sword was about to cut her neck but...
“Hold the fuck on Thor Odinson!”.....

Words - 380
To be continued......