𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

IT was another cold December morning in Scranton outside, but inside you could feel the warmth of the approaching holiday, Christmas.

   "Merry Christmas!" Dwight cheered as he walked through the door. With a huge smile he slammed a goose carcass on the reception desk.

   "No! Why are you— why did you bring that in here?!" Pam asked.

   "Don't worry, she's dead." Dwight shook his head. "Oh wait— he's dead."

   "Dwight! Wha—" Pam was at a loss for words.

   "I accidentally ran over it. It's a Christmas miracle." He explained.

   "Dwight, you can't have a dead animal in an office." Brooklyn called from the copier.

   "You both need to relax, okay. And because this is Christmas, I am going to roast this goose, and prepare it with a wild rice dressing. Do we have any cayenne pepper in the kitchen?"

   "Merry Christmas, Dwight." Jim said, strolling up to the group forming. "Wow, what have you got here?"

   "What does it look like?" Dwight sneered.

   "Dead goose."

   "And circle gets the square."

   "Alright."

   "So can you watch this?" Dwight asked turning to Pam. "I'm gonna get my carving knife out of the trunk."

   "Ah, Dwight, we talked about this." Toby groans.

   "No Toby, this is different. He is already dead." Dwight countered.

   "Once, I brought in a duck to prepare for lunch, and people got upset." Dwight scoffed. "Apparently, they got attached to the duck and didn't want to see it killed."

   "Toby, this is different, he is already dead, and we Schrutes use every part of the goose." Dwight defended. "The meat has a delicious, smoky, rich flavor, plus you can use the molten goose grease and save it in the refrigerator. Thus saving you a trip to the store for a can of expensive goose grease."

   "Wow, win-win." Jim commented.

   "Exactly, thank you, Jim."

   "I like goose, and it's already dead, is it so crazy if we eat it?" Phyllis asked.

   "That is crazy, it's crazy." Creed interjected.

   "Dwight, you cannot keep that here." Toby sighed.

   "Okay, this is ridiculous, and totally against the spirit of Christmas."

   "C'mon, Dwight. We went over this, like, for half an hour."

   "It's Christmas, Toby." He whispered.

   "It's a dead animal in our office, you can't—"

   "Toby..." The men have a stare down with Dwight trying give his best puppy dog eyes. With a sigh, Toby concedes.

   "Clean it in your car." He murmurs before walking away.

   "This Christmas we are not doing Secret Santa, I'm sure the reasons are obvious," Brooklyn told the camera, "and I didn't get that much of a bonus this year so no extravagant gifts. However, I believe that this Christmas will be unlike any other." She paused as a producer asked her a question. "Yes, I say that every year, but one year it'll be true."

   "Deck the halls with boughs of holly.." Michael shakily sang as he rode a bike through the doorway, cursing when he slammed into the threshold. "Hey, I would like a nice slice of Christmas Pam." He greeted. "With some Bailey on top," he added, referring to the woman who stood at the fax machine. "And a side of candied Pams. And perhaps...some-"