𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

A/N: please ignore my awful editing skills :)

   MICHAEL breathed in the cool air of the morning as he stood next to Phyllis and her bridesmaids for pictures.

   "Always the bridesmaids, right ladies?" He chuckled, earning questioning looks from the women.

   "Alright for this next one, everybody hop out. Just Phyllis and dad." The photographer directed. "Actually let's bring mom back in, and the sisters." He corrected before everyone save for Michael got out of frame. "And you, and you, and you." He gave Michael a pointed look before continuing to get shots.

   "Phyllis is getting married, and I am in the wedding party." Michael explained. "She has asked me to push her father's wheelchair down the aisle. So basically, I am co-giving away the bride. Since I pay her salary, it is like I am paying for the wedding. Which I'm happy to do." He nodded.

   "It's a big day for Phyllis, but it's an even bigger day for me. Employer of the bride." He smiled.

   "Yes, I put Michael in my wedding." Phyllis confirmed. "It was the only way I could think to get six weeks off for my honeymoon." Her face broke out into a smile. "No one else has ever gotten six weeks before."

   "Phyllis ended up using the exact same invitations as Roy and me." Pam said holding up said invitations. "So it was kind of like being invited to my own wedding. And I was like 'wait... I thought I called that off.'"

   "Can you please be on your best behavior?" Brooklyn asked Steven as they traversed through the parking lot.

   "Yes mom, I'll make sure to behave." He replied, eyeing the wrapped gift in his hands. Brooklyn replied with a roll of her eyes before catching the attention of a forming group of her coworkers.

   "Hey guys." She greeted.

   "Hey man." Jim said to Steven after greeting Brooklyn. "What brings you here?"

   "Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration invited me, met him after that fire at you guys' office." He answered. "I am also this one's date." He wrapped an arm are her waist as they walked. Jim nodded before turning to Stanley and his wife.

   "So what's in the box?"

   "A toaster. You?"

   "A toaster." Karen answered, Brooklyn grimaced.

   "What's in our box?" Steven asked, one look at her face and he knew the answer. "Toaster?"

   "Yeah." She answered.

   "Unbelievable." Stanley sighed.

   "Yes, Steve is my date." Brooklyn nodded. "He found out we were both going and he asked me, and I don't see the problem in friends going to a wedding together." She shrugged.

"Brooklyn looks really good, right?" Steven smirked throwing a glance over his shoulder. "I think things are getting pretty serious between us."

   The wedding guests all shuffled in waiting to sign the guest book. Brooklyn waved a quick hi to Pam who stood at the front of the line.