Chapter three

Please give me feedback on this book.

Comment and vote. I want to know if people are enjoying this book.

Hearing her say she knew I was a liar didn't shock me once I knew she was Ladybug., but maybe a small truth wouldn't hurt. The others will be sure to wonder why the hell someone would make Marinette into an illusion. Even if telling the truth is against my policy, it i necessary for my purposes.

As I went to school, Alya was there. I went to her and told her what I saw. "I saw a holder with the fox miraculous." I told them. "I still don't know why someone would do that to/for Marinette."

"What do you mean for?" Alya asked.

I looked at her with a look of sympathy. "If Ladybug gave this person your old miraculous, she would have no reason to make Marinette an illusion." I was using 'logic.'"I'm not saying I am positive. Someone could have stolen the fox miraculous. If thinking logically though, why would they make an illusion of Marinette?"

At that moment, Marinette walked in, coming over to us.

Alya grabbed her arm, clearly to see if she was an illusion. She wasn't one this time.

Alya look enraged, "Why were you an illusion?"

Marinette looked down. "I was an illusion because I couldn't make it to school yesterday. I was really busy with some personal things I don't want to bother you about." she said. "I also didn't want to disappoint you or miss school, considering how many days I have missed."

Alya now looked with a mixture of anger and sympathy. "I would have made an excuse for you." she said.

"My parent have been contacted about my number of absences. I'm grounded." she told Alya.

Alya now looked sympathetic but said "I can see why, considering you miss class every day." she said.

"Where are you during that time?" I asked.

Alya nodded. "I would really like to know that too."

Marinette had a look on her face. She couldn't use her normal excuse that she was with her family. "I was working on designs," she said. "I lost track of time."

It sounded legitimate and believable. But I know a lie when I hear one.

Alya nodded "Okay, But Don't let it happen again please. I want to hang out with you again. It has been weeks."

Marinette nodded. "I promise. As soon as possible, I will hang out with you."

"That sounds great." I said.

Marinette gave her a glare for a single moment that Alya didn't see. "Yeah. It will be great." 

I smiled sweetly.

Later on, when there was class, there was an akuma attack like always. Immediately, Marinette and Adrien raised their hands. "May I use the restroom." Marinette said. "I have to go to a photo shoot." Adrien said.

The two of them left and I grew suspicious. Why did they always leave?

I raised my hand and said, "May I go to the nurse? I feel sick." Ms. Bustier nodded and I followed Marinette. Or I tried to.

I had a new suspicion to who Ladybug was now that I saw her jumping away. As far as I knew, Marinette was the only girl out of class.

My suspicion was almost taken away when I saw Marinette leave the restroom. She could be an illusion, I told myself and decided to keep an eye on Marinette.