chapter seven

Alya turning away from Marinette had been a big part of my plan, and Marinette basically did that to herself. But I couldn't deny that something bad was going to happen. I always knew. 

"Alya, you don't need to confront her." I said in a falsely king voice. 

"Lila yes I do." Alya replied. "She threatened you."

I sighed. "If you say so." I replied. "Just don't let her ruin my friendships please." 

"I won't." Alya replied. "You deserve all your friends."

"Thank you." I responded. "You're the best."

Alya smiled. "anything for you." she said. 

Marinette's Point of View

"UGH!" I mumbled. "Tikki I hate Lila. I wish I could get rid of her."

"I know but please." Tikki said desperately seeing an akuma. "calm down!"

"No!" I replied in anger. "Calm down. Take the high road. Lila's a good person. Lila deserves redemption. Lila isn't a liar. Lila is adorable. Lila is more truthful than you. Lila does more stuff for us than you do. I am SICK of every believing that disgusting liar!" I said. "LET THE STUPID AKUMA TAKE ME! I HATE Lila getting away."

Tikki looked at me shocked. "M-Marinette you don't mean that." they insisted. "Please..."

I took of my miraculous and tikki disappeared. "Good riddance." the akuma went into my earrings that were in my hands now.  

"Princess Justice, you lost all of your friends because of a sneaky little liar. I give you the power to force the truth out of people to get your revenge." Hawkmoth replied. "do we have a deal?"

"Deal, Hawkmoth." I replied. 

A purple cloud did not engulf me. I looked like my old self in order to deceive everyone into thinking I'm not yet akumatized.

Lila's Point of View

I smirked upon finding out Marinette is akumatized. Hawkmoth informed me of this. The angrier I make Marinette, the better. 

Marinette walked into the school and sat in the back. Her entire outfit changed from a cute little childish outfit to  the exact opposite. She seemed to be acting more mature. I wonder why.

Adrien went up to Marinette. "Hey." he said. "What's wrong?" he asked. 

"Nothing, Adrien." Princess Justice replied. "It's none of your business."

"Are you okay?" Adrien replied. 

"what do you think?" Marinette asked. "Lila turned everyone against me including my own parents. I'm just great." she said annoyed. "Now I'm grounded till I'm a stupid adult."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked. 

"No there's not, sunshine boy." Marinette replied in an angry voice.l "Now leave me alone."

"Please just don't get akumatized." Adrien requested. "I don't think Ladybug or cat noir could find you."

"Adrien, if I get akumatized, there is no ladybug anymore." she laughed humorlessly. "She's not willing to fight her friends." she turned to Alya. "Aren't you going to be sad when you get no more interviews with Ladybug?" she said in a fake voice. "You're a horrible reporter. You'll never make it in the real world."

"MARI!" Adrien said. "That's rude to say to your best friend." he said. "Take that back."

"NO!" Princess Justice replied. "I'd rather work with Hawkmoth than take it back. And I wouldn't ever willingly work with a villain like him."'

Adrien looked at her. "You've changed..."