Chapter 1: The electricity meter room

I'm in a labyrinth, just like it's a game, something like "get out of a room", I'm indoors. A soft light comes on.
I'm just leaving the dark labyrinth and I find myself at the entrance of another room.
I remember that room. I've been there again, I remember the cabinets scribbled with markers and spray paint and I also remember those post-its on my immediate left as soon as I had read the other time.
I turn to the left of the lockers and start reading the post-its, nothing important, nothing to tell me what to actually do to get out of there. Yes and no I read a few sentences, I remember having already done it and I remember that it was useless even that time. I also remembered having made a complete tour of the whole room, the lockers would not open, I remembered having checked them all. It was just a waste of time.
I look up and look at the lights with which the room is illuminated. There seemed to be electric meters, I hadn't noticed them before.
I turn right and go straight, I saw something, something that looks like an electrical outlet. How strange, the big 3 plug is not inserted in the socket.
I get closer and push it.
I hear a noise, another electric meter comes on and I see it from the illuminated bars.

"I changed something, maybe now I can find an exit."

I go back to the center of the corridor with the lockers arranged in a herringbone pattern and in fact there it is open in front of me the exit door

I go back to the center of the corridor with the lockers arranged in a herringbone pattern and in fact there it is open in front of me the exit door. I head towards her.  through it.