Chapter 4: The black man

There are no doors to open to access this room, we enter without difficulty but as we walk to reach the only door we can see we hear screams. They sound like confused moans.

*Do something!!

The floor moves for a second.
The walls got blacker and more bloodied, it all happens very quickly.
From the dark brown painted wooden door comes a man maybe 2 meters tall all completely black. He has nothing, he has no hair, he has no clothes but as I just said it's all very confusing. I can glimpse him in the face, I don't know him, I just know he's very scared. He grabs one of my fellow sufferers, pushes him into the corridor he just came out of and then quickly closes the door.

 He grabs one of my fellow sufferers, pushes him into the corridor he just came out of and then quickly closes the door

Aggressively he comes towards us and we frightened run back.
Back in the small corridor we just left, one of the boys, I remember well the fact that he was blond, first closes a large brown door that I did not remember was there, perhaps because it went perfectly into the wall when it opened, and then closes one of the two  brown doors as reinforcement.  the man inside that other room was running away from something and was now vigorously knocking on the one exit to that room that we had promptly blocked.
I breathe adrenaline.