Chapter 3: The other participants

As I walk along this corridor I notice that the stones of the walls have turned dark gray and the light has blossomed again and more than before.
There is a door.
I open it and the other towards.
I don't remember much about this room, to be honest I don't even know if this is really the third but this is what I remember.

There were other people here and here I also find the girl from before.  It must have been maybe 6 people, maybe more maybe less, I don't know, I just know that everyone was looking around, looking for levers on the walls, feeling here and there.  Someone was checking the floor for buttons.
The room was hot but the smell was very different.  It was as if there were no vents at all.  I felt a bit trapped, I felt a warm smell in there due to the lack of oxygen.  The walls of the room were gray.

I didn't notice the second door that flanked the first.  I didn't notice.
Suddenly something moves and we all turn to the wall opposite the entrance.  A huge stone door detaches from the wall and opens.  It is very heavy and one of the guys who is there gets close to it and moves it with great difficulty, holding it well on the ground with his feet and pulling with both hands.
We take turns going out.  I am almost the last.

A short corridor follows which I have no memory of.