Chapter 7

Ezra POV

When I wake up in the morning, Rafe's gone and my phone is buzzing. I answer the call without checking to see who it even is.

*start of call*

Ezra: Hello?

Kiara: Where are you?

Ezra: At home, I literally just woke up. Like your call woke me up, why?

Kiara: Jj is pissed, I mean like super fucking pissed.

I hear two people  yelling in the background, and I automatically know who the two people are.

Ezra: What the hell is he pissed off about now?

Kiara: He saw you with Rafe last night, and he just now remembered. Luke is trying to calm him down, and it isn't working.

Ezra: Shit. I'll be there as soon as I can, bye Kie.

Kiara: Bye Ezra.
*end of call*

I get up, getting ready as quickly as possible before running downstairs.
***

I get out of my Jeep at the Chateau, and immediately everyone comes running outside.

"Jj Maybank, you've got some explaining to do!" I yell, and everyone else but Jj goes back inside. "Why the hell are you freaking out about seeing me with Rafe last night?!"

"Because you did it to deliberately piss me off!" Jj yells back, and I roll my eyes.

"No I didn't Jj, I slept with Rafe because he's the only person that has wanted me since you." I wipe my eyes, and sigh.

"Wanted? Babygirl, I still want you!!" Jj yells, running a hand though his hair.

"Wait, what?"

"I've always wanted you! I haven't stopped wanting you since we stopped seeing each other." Jj is actually crying by now. "I haven't been the same since, okay? I don't just want you for your body, I want an actual relationship."

"You do?" I wipe my eyes, and Jj does the same before nodding.

Jj comes over and gives me a sweet kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close.

"Does this mean I'm your girlfriend now?" I ask Jj, and he nods. "Finally."