Chapter 2.

Bella Costello.

Excuse him? Yes I get that he's hot and all but who gave him the permission to order me around? Not that I didn't like it but-shut the fuck up Bella.

"Excuse you?" I turned towards him as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You heard me Bella, don't waste your time. Take the call." he sounded really intimidating and strict now.

Maybe I would listen to him but even my own dad didn't know about Adrian. And I didn't want him to know just yet.

I just rolled my eyes and cut the call while Izan literally shot death glares at me.

"Heyy" I heard a voice.

"Good morning" my dad replied back in a soft warm tone but there was a slight hint of irritation in it which made me laugh to myself.

"Oh you've got a beautiful smile haven't you sweetheart" I heard the same voice and looked up to see an absolute dickhead standing in front of me.

As if being on my periods and meeting this weird Italian jerk wasn't enough already.

"I know" I rolled my eyes and heard light laughs behind me.

My hormones really got the best of me. Generally im very polite.

"Dad im gonna wait for you in your other office, call me when you're done with your meetings bubbyee" I gave him a soft smile and searched for his assistant there who was supposed to show me around.

"Umm where's-"

"Here Miss!" Someone else spoke up before i could complete my sentence.

Oh, that must be her. I looked behind me.

She's pretty.

"Take care sweetheart" the dickhead guy winked at me and I could swear I saw Izan clinging his fists as tight as he could while staring right into the guy's soul.
Weird Italian.

An hour later.

"Here we go around the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush" and here I am, singing rhymes for god knows how long, waiting since ages for my dear father to return back.

"Here we go around the mulberry bush so early in the-"

"Nice voice." I got cut off by a familiar sounding voice.

Diego. I kind of liked him, platonically of course.

"Oh hey Diego." I stood up and turned towards him with a smile, and he gave me a warm smile back.

See? Nice guy.

"Long wait huh?" He sat down on the couch in front of me.

"A very long one" I laughed.

"So, tell me a little about yourself?" He raised his eyebrows sheepishly.

Cute

"Umm well, i dont really have much to say as of now. But are all your siblings thatt grumpy or just those two weird Italians?"

Was that offensive of me to say?

"Sorry i didn't mean that in an-" i got cut off before I could say anything by his laughter.

"Its ok, they're way too grumpy for real." he rolled his eyes.

"Thank god you aren't" I laughed and just then heard the door open, Izan.

Here we go again. I rolled my eyes and got back to my phone, not being in the mood to sing anymore.

"Izan meet bella again, my bestie."
My head shot up at Diego's comment.

"Was I wrong?" He looked at me with puppy eyes and I burst out laughing.

"Of course not" i winked "we're besties ."

Diego laughed at Izan's grumpy and glaring face.

"Usual habit of yours?" Izan shot up.

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"You know, to wink at your dear besties." he hit Diego's back really hard but with a sweet smiling face

"Ow that hurt" Diego glared back at him and izan whispered a quite "good" to him.

"Are you saying I was flirting with him?" I glared at izan.

"Aw, was I being that obvious puppy?" he made a fake sympathetic face.

"Oh please, save your so called sympathy to yourself. Plus, I've a boyfriend already."  suddenly izan's face  turned cold and so did Diego's. But izan's face looked scary.

I rolled my eyes, getting up from my seat "Diego, I'll catch you later. Actually, I'll catch you later when you aren't with your grumpy brother."