Chapter 4

"People of Paris! The time has come for you to meet the girl who's been faking her identity as Ladybug!" Lady Wifi shouted.

"Oh, Alya." Sighed Ladybug as she swung towards the Bourgeois hotel.

"What is it now?" Chat asked as he jumped down beside her.

"Chloé humiliated Alya for running the Ladyblog and for trying to find out our secret identities. And I believe that Alya is out to get Chloé." Ladybug said knowing everything since she was the one who had calmed Alya down.

"But apparently, that wasn't enough." Whispered Ladybug

"May I introduce Chloé Bourgeois, the brat who thinks she's above all of us just because she's the mayor's daughter!"

Lady Wifi moved away from the camera to show a frightened Chloé paused mid-run. She was wearing a Ladybug costume but the mask was already peeled off. The two heroes marched straight into the hotel through an open window.

"That's enough, Alya," Ladybug called.

"Alya's been disconnected. I'm Lady Wifi. News flash! Ladybug, let's find out who you really are!" Called Lady Wifi happy with the new opportunity she had been presented with.

A purple butterfly outline appeared over Lady Wifi's mask and she nodded with an evil smirk playing on her lips.

"Now's the time when you fulfil your part of the deal, Lady Wifi. Get me their Miraculous."

"You're Miraculous are mine!" Cried Lady Wifi appearing behind Ladybug where Chloé's phone lay.

"Lookout Ladybug!" Chat Noir shouted seeing a pink light flash from the corner of his eye.

Chat Noir quickly jumped in between Ladybug and Lady Wifi, striking the villain's gut with his stick.

Lady Wifi slammed into Chloé's closet bringing the blonde's clothes with her. Ladybug threw her yoyo and closed the doors trapping the supervillain inside. And this time, Lady Wifi didn't phase out of Chloé's phone.

"Of course! The closet has no signal! The Akuma must be in her phone." Exclaimed Ladybug.

Chat Noir nodded and the two walked over to the closet. But as soon as Ladybug opened the doors, they were blinded by Lady Wifi spraying their faces with one of Chloé's perfumes. Seeing the chance to escape, Lady Wifi ran out of the closet. She turned to grab the Miraculous from the two blinded heroes. But they were spinning their weapons around themselves to protect their jewels.

"Would you mind taking out the Wifi signal?" Ladybug asked Chat Noir once they could see properly.

"Gladly." He said trying to run out of the window.

But Lady Wifi was faster. She swiped on her phone and threw a pink lock sign at the window, locking it.

"We're going to have to retreat!" Shouted Chat Noir keeping a close eye on Lady Wifi.

Ladybug nodded and they quickly backed out and ran down the many flights of stairs.

"If we are locked inside the hotel, we'll simply lure her to the basement where there is no signal." Explained Ladybug.

"Good idea, M'lady." Chat winked.

They ran down to the basement but Lady Wifi was smarter than they thought. Seeing the signal bars on her phone go down, she ran back upstairs.

"She's too smart!" Ladybug sighed.

"She's Alya. What did you expect?" Chat asked shaking his head.