Chapter 6

"I'm Blaze. The new wilder of the Dragon Miraculous!" The new superheroine announced.

Blaze took out her sword and stood in a fighting stance, her hair flowing behind her. Ikari Gozen raised her bokken and attacked Blaze. With her natural reflexes, Blaze blocked the villain's attacks and pushed her backwards. Ikari Gozen stumbled but regained her balance and attacked Blaze again. Knowing not to underestimate the new superhero, Ikari Gozen reared on her hind legs and threw herself on Blaze using all her force to push down on Blaze. This time, Blaze was having a hard time fending off the villain.

She stumbled and fell to the ground. Ikari Gozen captured her and threw her into her mouth. Blaze fell in and was strapped to the seat in between Chat Noir and Kagami.

"There she goes." Ikari Gozen laughed.

"What if this was my plan all along?" Smirked Blaze.

"Marinette...?" Whispered Chat Noir immediately recognising the voice that belonged to his Princess.

Blaze heard it and smiled at Chat.

Chat gasped when she turned around and smiled at him. Her midnight hair looked darker and luscious as it tumbled down her shoulders in heavy locks. The mask brought out her bluebell eyes and strong waves of the power she possessed rolled off of her in strong currents.

Blaze shifted her position on the seat as she felt the wound in her knee reopen with her movements. She knew that the suit would keep in the blood but it still hurt.

"Hold your breath. And Chat? Take Kagami out of her as soon as possible. I need you and your Cataclysm." Explained Blaze.

"Okay...?"

"Blaze," Blaze said introducing herself.

"Okay, Blaze." Said Chat Noir.

"Water dragon!" Cried Blaze warning both Chat and Kagami.

She felt her body dissolve into water as the inside of the villain filled up with water. Chat Noir and Kagami held their breaths as they drowned under the water. Feeling water drip from her joints, Ikari Gozen spat out Chat Noir and Kagami while Blaze continued to choke the villain. Once she saw Chat Noir leave with Kagami, Blaze reverted to her physical form. She noticed that two of the strips on her chocker were gone and that she was down to her last three minutes.

Chat Noir came running back, Cataclysm in hand aiming at Ikari Gozen's bokken.

"Chat Noir! Wait!" Shouted Blaze.

Chat Noir halted and ran back to Blaze.

"Why? What's the matter? Does your leg hurt?" Asked Chat Noir, worried.

"No, silly kitty. I'm fine. But Ladybug isn't here now. She has lost one of her earrings and it's up to me and you to finish this fight. We have no choice but to Cataclysm the Akuma because I'm sure that Ladybug won't get here in time." Sighed Blaze.

She hated lying to Chat Noir but it was for their own benefit.

"So, how are we going to get the Akuma out?" Asked Chat Noir holding the hand with his Cataclysm.

"We fight." Smirked Blaze readying her sword.

Chat Noir grinned at his Princess and took out his baton.

"En garde!" Shouted Blaze and Chat Noir at once stepping in front of Ikari Gozen.

"Alright, then." Laughed Ikari Gozen holding her bokken out in front of her.

"Get ready, kitty. We're both almost out of time." Warned Blaze.

Chat Noir couldn't care less about his time limit. He was only concerned about Marinette. Even though her suit was protecting her, Chat could see her wince every time she jumped or turned. Chat knew that she was only standing because of her determination, and most of all, he was furious at Ladybug.