Ch 6 |Nowhere Time

Tee looks so cute and innocent in this pic! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

***

Lunch time, as ever all bad boys were in the cafeteria, possessing all the tables for themselves. Other students could only buy the stuff and go back to some other places to eat. Or else if they want the table then they have to win it by fighting the 'owner' of that table. 

For a school to have this kind of system was really a bad situation, every other day there were bound to be fights, but no teacher or guards care about it, they were fine as long as their teachers' office is not turning into a battlefield. 

In cafeteria, there was a center table in which only the boss could sit and the people who had gained the boss' permission. Apparently this table belongs to Forth since the first day he came to this school. Lam and Park were allowed to sit there, other than them no one else could even dare to touch that table. 

However, this month new students were sitting on that table with Forth. Forth had allowed Beam, Phana and Kit to sit there too. 

At first everyone wanted to argue, why a slave was sitting at the boss' table, and why even that slave's friends were allowed to sit there. Some mud-headed really dared to question the boss, in the end they were beaten badly by Lam and Park, Forth only gave them a single sentence, it's my choice.   

After that incident no one dared to question the boss. 

Everyone became used to seeing Beam's team sitting there, but today was different, their boss was clearly sitting there with his two soldiers but Beam and others weren't around and what was even weird was that their boss has a home made lunch box!!

Who eats home made lunch boxes now?! Even the nerds eat it from cafeteria.

Everyone's eyes were on Forth as he opened that lunch box with a big smile plastered on his face. 
Lam raised his eyebrow at that lunch box, Park wanted to say something but Lam stopped him by kicking his leg and gesturing him to zip up his mouth.

As Forth opened the box, he started laughing loudly. Beam had really made a smiley, winking emoji on the rice by ketchup.

He laughed for a while and took a picture of it with his mobile. Some curious boys shot up from their seat to steal a glance of that lunch box, after that they started gossiping like some teenager girl.

Lam kicked Park again and again to make him shut his mouth, just yesterday Forth was so mad at them for secretly helping Phana and Kit to run away; today he didn't want to anger Forth once again. But Park couldn't resist for much longer and ended up asking. 

"Boss, did your sister start showing her love for you or you got an ancient type girlfriend?" He said it in a joked manner.

Forth looked at him for a second then said. "Beam made it, for me." His words were filled with a proud arrogance.

Hearing the reply Lam choked on his food. The boys who were eavesdropping also started coughing. Their boss really turned Beam into a slave!!      

Everyone was in a moment of shock and admiration, still Park was the only one stupid enough to not keep his nose in his own business. "What, you finally know how to bully the proud prince Casanova, turning him into your personal cook." He started laughing, not noticing Forth's mouth twitching. "That's good, that's good. With this you finally have a chance of winning the bet." Park continued laughing.

Lam looked at him unamused, this guy needs a beating.

Forth's whole body stiffened. All the boys noticed this change and buried their faces in their lunch, some even started fleeing out of the cafeteria, while cursing Park in their mind. You, brain only for a name person! Don't you know how much boss adore Beam, even then you dared to call him a cook while laughing. Go and Die!