❆ 𝟎𝟑. 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 (𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
(𝐧.) ; 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥.

Her blood ran cold as blood trickled down her forehead. Her vision was blurry as she noticed how the pure white snow beneath her feet was being stained all too well, with her very own blood. The white, turning into red instead, who she wishes it didn't happen.

Her pink-tinted lips parted as she tried to stay awake. Her light blue eyes laid upon the mastermind behind her severe injuries. The very same demon lord who cast upon the tragedy of many innocent families who just wanted an honest living.

The very reason why the Demon Slayer Corps existed, and there he was, laughing as he started to mock her weakness. She could hear his laughter as her hearing was about to get blocked out. She could still see him, only for her vision to blur from time to time.

Indeed she has encountered him.

But she wasn't willing to lose to him.

"It seems like your time is up, Snow Hashira... I'm rather... Displeased with who Ubuyashiki has sent to get rid of me," Muzan spoke out as he looked at [name] who was still standing tall as she tried to move her limbs.

"It seems like you are buying time too, trying your best to not give in to the darkness that awaits you once you close those eyes of yours," he spoke out as he watched her, taking a step forward as her blood continued to drip onto the snow.

She could feel her body getting weaker due to the cold winter breeze. She could feel her life slipping away, little by little as she raised her nichirin blade and slashed it down against the snow, causing a huge wave of snow to head straight for Kibutsuji Muzan.

Only for her to hear a slow clap as the snow started to settle down and her light blue eyes could only widen then at the demon lord who was standing right in front of her. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she watched him continuously clapping his hands together slowly as a smirk appeared on his face.

"I kind of like you," he spoke out, rather amused by her determination in staying alive, along with how she blends well with the snow. He took an interest in her as his razor-sharp nail pierced through her skin.

"A pity for you to die," he spoke out and [name]'s light blue eyes widened as she felt her body turning hot from within. Her breathing was getting difficult as her vision blurred terribly. She could feel him pulling his finger out from the side of her neck, as she fell to the ground.

The cold snow started to melt with her body heat and her eyes watched as he turned to walk away. She tried to reach out, hoping that she could stop him somehow with the state she was in.