❆ 𝟎𝟖. 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 (𝐧

𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 
(𝐧.) ; 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡.

"It's snowing heavily again," Kanae whispered out as she sat next to Shinobu, gently holding her hand as they sat on the patio in the courtyard, watching as the snow was falling upon the ground harshly.

This time it wasn't as gentle as the usual, where [name] would often be seen standing in the middle, with her palm stretched out as she allowed the snow to fall onto the surface of her skin.

It was as if a blizzard was greeting them as the scene before them was rather blurry and foggy in a way that it was hard for light to penetrate through. Kanae turned to look at Shinobu who had on a gentle smile on her face.

Wearing the same haori as her, for she had become a Hashira as well. Shinobu was thankful that her older sister didn't die when going up against the Upper Moon Two. She was grateful that [name] was there to protect her as well, and she felt indebted to the Snow Hashira.

They heard footsteps as they turned to look, and noticed how Sanemi and the others had arrived, bringing along the new Hashiras as well as Rengoku Kyojuro, their Flame Hashira who had become one before the newer ones. They soon gathered in the room as they remained on their knees, waiting for their dependable leader, Oyakata-sama.

Who soon arrived, and he had on that gentle smile on his face.

"Oyakata-sama," they called out as they lowered their heads, whereas Oyakata-sama had on a soft smile as he motioned for them to settle down and relax, which they did, but still sitting up straight as they looked at him.

"Hm... [name] wouldn't be joining us today," Oyakata-sama spoke out and Kanae nodded her head in response, knowing that [name] was currently in some sort of hibernation mode for quite some time now, and they weren't sure when she would wake up.

"Now, let's introduce the new Hashiras," Oyakata-sama spoke out.

"Serpent Hashira, Iguro Obanai. Mist Hashira, Tokito Muichiro. Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri and Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu," Oyakata-sama spoke out with a smile and turned to look at Giyuu, who was shifting slightly.

A little restless and he could only silently chuckle as he knew all too well why he was fidgeting so much, since [name] wasn't around.

"I understand some may have concerns in regards to our Snow Hashira, Yuizome [name]. That she is a demon and yet, she is a formidable ally of ours as well. Fighting against the Upper Moon Two with our Flower Hashira as well," Oyakata-sama spoke out as his lavender eyes that were about to be covered by the curse laid upon Obanai who was gripping his hakama pants tightly.

"Don't trust them, Don't trust them. We all hate demons, to begin with," Obanai whispered out, clearly feeling a deep sense of hatred that one of the Hashiras was a demon. He couldn't believe that nobody had driven her out of the Demon Slayer Corps.