❆ 𝟏𝟑. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 (𝐧

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 
(𝐧.) ; 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

"I don't understand the Hashiras at all. How could they be so calm about having a demon as one of them? It's like as if they went insane!" a lower-ranked demon slayer spoke out as he was getting treated by Aoi.

"Please don't speak of them in such a manner. Yuizome-sama has taken a whole lot of courage and effort in proving that she is our ally. Please don't diss her attempts," Aoi spoke out as she tightened the bandage on the lower-ranked demon slayer's arm tightly on purpose.

"Ow," he whispered out as Aoi turned to leave the room walking past the backyard as well for she needed to continue with the chores, only to notice how the Hashiras had gathered, all except for the Snow Hashira and Water Hashira.

"She has come a long way. It has been a few years now ever since she was turned into a demon," Himejima spoke out as he placed his two large hands together, tears rolling down his face as he started to remember those times he had with [name].

"Himejima-san, Aoi wouldn't need to water the gardens anymore with the amount you are crying out now," Shinobu spoke out as she gently patted the gentle giant on his arm and he chuckled softly as he tried to stop crying.

It was one of those rare occasions where the Hashiras managed to gather together to have a small bonding session. But this time, it was a little different as Kanae had somehow managed to convince Giyuu to bring [name] out on a date.

"There are those who are still speaking ill of her," Kyojuro spoke out as he started to peel the roasted sweet potatoes together with Mitsuri who had on a sad look on her face as they were speaking about [name].

"Not to mention, there were those who tried to kill her as well without us knowing," Obanai spoke out as Kaburamaru nodded his head in agreement to what was being said. Their eyes laid upon the fire they had set up in the middle of it.

"Shinazugawa-san, have you apologised to [name]?" Kanae asked and Sanemi had a scowl on his face then, realizing he has yet to apologise to her after all these years. His lips pressed into a fine thin line as he continued to look at the fire.

Hearing it crackle as Tengen was poking it with a stick to get the fire going while pushing Muichiro back, as the latter tends to wander about without much thought, thus he could get injured.

"I heard about it. It was a rumour that circulated the lower-ranked demon slayers, but it turned out to be true," Obanai added on as his heterochromia eyes laid upon Sanemi who continued to remain silent then.