❆ 𝟏𝟒. 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 (𝐯

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 
(𝐯.) ; 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟.

He shifted in his sleep, where he was finally able to get a good night's rest after countless missions. Yet, something was bothering him as he felt too cold. It was worst than the cold that he often felt when he was hugging [name].

Sitting up did he looked out of the patio, up to the night sky that was full of stars. But somehow, his guts were telling him that something wrong was happening, and it might have something to do with [name].

Often he would head over to the Butterfly Estate and seek Kanae for some advice in regards to the things he felt when it comes to [name], only to have her laughing as she joked as well, stating how he had some sort of sixth sense like a woman does.

And she calls it, the 'lover's instinct'.

And there he was now, removing his yukata as he grabbed hold of his uniform. His lips pressed into a fine thin line then as he started to get a bad feeling in regards to [name]'s safety.

"Yeaah, yeaah, unforgivable. My cute, dumb little sister was working so hard. I will kill anyone who tries to bully her. Time to collect the debts. I will collect one for every bruise they put on you. I will make you spin round and round when you die. Because my name's Gyutaro!" and he lunged an attack towards Tengen, only to create a small mini-explosion in the wall.

"The envy, man. Protecting the humans, looking cool, nice. And you're a saviour in their eyes, huh. I'm sure they'll shower love and gratitude upon you," Gyuutaro muttered out as he took a step closer to Tengen.

"Well, yeah, I'm a flamboyant, elegant, ladies man, so of course. I even have three wives," and that's when Tengen realized how Gyutaro remained silent then as he allowed Tengen's words to sink into his mind.

"You got three wives now?! You're kidding me, right?! Right?! Unforgivable!" and Tengen watched as Gyutaro lunged forward, without much of a choice he had to use the bomb.

"Run! And hide!" Tengen yelled out as the humans behind him were running away.

"You're not getting away. Now turn, splatter sickle," Gyutaro muttered out and Tengen could hear the sound of something coming straight for him. His eyes widened as he swung his blades, protecting the humans once more.

"What the?! Those were the things that flew out of the building," Tengen muttered himself as the blood-splattered everywhere once he got attacked.

"So he can manipulate the slash itself? This is a slash of blood that tracks its target until it explodes! These siblings, I cut the sister's head off and she didn't die. An unbelievable situation. If I cut the brother's head off, will they disappear all together? Is the brother the real body?" Tengen thought to himself as he tried to think of what to do as he prepared his mini bombs.