❆ 𝟏𝟖. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 (𝐧

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
(𝐧.) ; 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞'; 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

"He's significantly afar from the expected destination! It was a skills showdown between Kushiro-San and Muzan. The fact that Muzan has been brought into the surface is nothing short of amazing," Kiriya whispered out and soon looked towards his sister.

"How long until sunrise?!"

"There's still an hour and a half left,"

"Still... The only one who can go up against him on par is only her!"

"Grr..." [name[ growled to herself as she was laying in Giyuu's arms. His dark blue hues could only widen at how she was suffering so much due to the amount of blood loss she suffered and how her body needed the energy to regenerate, which was very minimal now.

Her wounds were closing slowly as if she was turning back into a human. But they knew they couldn't give up as they looked at the other Hashiras and demon slayers, battling for their lives against Kibutsuji Muzan.

"Giyuu, don't mind me," she whispered out as her wounds started to close up. He felt a little hesitant in leaving her by herself, but she wanted to continue fighting. Her pink-tinted lips parted as she tried to stand up, and eventually did.

How he had found her earlier on had made him baffled as he was shocked to see her unconscious on the floor of the Infinity Fortress, and by the time he picked her up, the Fortress was breaking apart.

"There's still one hour and a half left! An hour and a half until sunrise!" the crow announced and Tanjiro quickly got up, panicking that Muzan had escaped. Only to have the ruins being scattered about by Kibutsuji Muzan himself as he emerged from the ruins.

"Do you intend to keep me here until sunrises?! Try it if you can!" Kibutsuji Muzan got even more enraged and started to extend more of his demon whips and arms as well, fighting against the Hashiras that were present amongst the battle against him.

"Eh?! Eh?! We hit him but we didn't cut him?!" Kanroji yelled out.

"No! We did cut him, I'm sure of that! But this monster... He regenerates the moment we cut him!" Giyuu yelled back out as he tried to avoid the fast oncoming attacking coming from Kibutsujii Muzan.

"We can't even cut his neck. His regeneration is way too fast to slice him! It is dangerous! We are too close to him!" Obanai panicked and his eyes widened when he was about to get a fatal blow.

Only to be protected by lower-ranked demon slayers.

"Go! Keep advancing! Become human shields for the Hashiras! Remain alert to give Muzan some brawl at the very last! Don't be afraid of fighting! The Hashiras have saved our lives countless times! If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't be alive!"