Headcanon List #1

1: Nadine has a beautiful singing voice, and Chloe constantly begs her to sing ever since the Australian found out about it. Nadine, of course, doesn't often oblige, but when the former mercenary does, her best friend just sits and enjoys quietly.

2: Ever since Chloe heard the "Baby Shark" song, she tortures Nadine with it. However, it's not the traditional version of the song. It is instead Chloe's very own version. Despite Nadine's best efforts, "we're a team, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo" gets in her head and she ends up humming it. Needless to say, she threatens Chloe with bodily harm while the Australian just laughs her behind off.

3: Chloe's middle name is Amaira. Nadine was very fascinated when she figured this out, and she automatically questioned what it meant. Chloe explained that it meant "one who will be beautiful forever." Her father had named her a name pertaining to her Indian descent so she could always carry a bit of Indian culture with her.

4: Nadine worries about Chloe constantly. Something about Chloe's risk-taking, recklessness, and overall insanity leaves Nadine in a perpetual state of fear for her best friend's safety. Chloe always finds it really sweet that the other woman worries so much.

5: Choe's a cuddler. So when the two girls end up sleeping in close quarters out of necessity or whatnot, Nadine always ends up with Chloe closer than the former mercenary is quite comfortable with.