Headcanon List #3

1 - Nadine loves chocolate. It's her favorite food. As a direct result, she keeps her and her best friend's cabinets filled with chocolate goodies. Chloe doesn't mind.

2 - Nadine secretly enjoys old Taylor Swift country music. But she would rather die than let Chloe know this. However, it's all that Nadine can do to keep her opinions to herself when Chloe plays the new, pop Taylor Swift. Nadine just wants so badly to tell the Australian that country T-Swizzy is best.

3 - Chloe can't last through a jog, unlike Nadine who is quick to teasingly rub it in as much as possible. It's not that Chloe is out of shape. It's just that adrenaline so largely pushes her forward when she's running that when it's actually time to jog for a really long period of time without the threat of sudden death, it's somewhat difficult for her. Of course, her jogs are usually when she accompanies Nadine on the former mercenary's two hour jogs, so Chloe kind of tends to zone out and slow down after about thirty to forty-five minutes, and it's truly no wonder that she can't last.

4 - Chloe can play guitar. Nadine found out while they were on on of their treasure hunting trips when her and Chloe were passing by a shop with guitars and Chloe went inside and strummed a little song on one of them. Chloe had looked at it so wistfully that Nadine ended up buying it for her. Chloe had thanked her, muttering something to the effect of Nadine didn't have to but she looked entirely too pleased with the instrument to have been truly regretful.

5 - Chloe greatly enjoys yoga. Nadine always finds it odd, and Chloe often invites her to join her, which Nadine almost always agrees to. However, Nadine never can manage to stay calm and patient enough to do the moves.