Headcanon List #2

1: Nadine is not comfortable with touch. However, she's definitely touch-starved. Chloe understands this, and she tries to offer as many light touches to the back, shoulder, arm, or hand that she can without extending the touch for too long. She knows that when Nadine is comfortable with a bit longer touch and maybe an arm around the former mercenary, Nadine will come around.

2: Nadine secretly cries over sad movies. Chloe, on the other hand, heckles them or watches silently, just taking it in. However, if she notices Nadine getting a little teary-eyed, she immediately brings attention to it, lightly teasing her and asking her if she needs a hug. Nadine always assures her that she most definitely does not (she secretly does).

3: Chloe likes pickles. A lot. Mostly because they annoy Nadine and the former mercenary can't stand the smell of them, but also just because Chloe likes their taste.

4: Nadine can dance better than everyone thinks. She's definitely not as loose as Chloe, but when Nadine tries a little, she can dance somewhat. And that's certainly better than Chloe was expecting. Chloe quite honestly believed that Nadine was unable to even find the slightest hint of rhythm within her.

5: Nadine hates cold weather. She absolutely despises it, and she would much prefer the warm, muggy tropics of the world over the freezing climates that leave her shivering miserably. Chloe always makes sure to pack supplies to make hot chocolate over a fire so Nadine isn't too miserable.