Headcanon List #4

1 - Chloe has unrivaled patience, and it never fails to shock Nadine thoroughly when Chloe never seems to be seriously riled by anything. In fact, it is one of the many things that Nadine admires about her best friend.

2 - Chloe can speak pig Latin, and it never fails to irritate Nadine to the fullest. Chloe always starts talking about her right to her face, and what little Nadine can understand of it always leaves her somewhat annoyed. Of course, it's all in teasing, and Nadine is mostly just mad because she doesn't know how to speak it.

3 - Nadine got the scar on her chest/neck area from a knife fight when she had just begun her career as her father's successor in Shoreline. It took a lot of coaxing from Chloe to get her to tell the story, but she did eventually reveal the cause. Nadine isn't ashamed of the scar itself, but she does feel that the story behind it makes her seem weak. Chloe always assures her that it doesn't.

4 - Chloe tries to keep her scars as hidden as possible. Which is why it utterly shocked Nadine when they were going to watch a movie in their shared apartment, and Chloe dressed in a tank top that revealed the edge of a particularly nasty one. Chloe keeps them hidden to most because she wants the element of surprise, and revealing her tough life would sometimes ruin her chances with targets. Plus, she likes to keep herself looking as good as possible.

5 - Chloe loves Western movies. She loves to try out her horrible Southern American accent, and she always gets ridiculously and irrationally excited when Nadine actually lets loose with a very good Southern American accent. But Nadine doesn't do it often, preferring to save it for when Chloe's terrible accent has driven her insane.