Prologue - Skyfall

???????

A soft wind howled through the ethereal planes, hundreds of archaic pillar-like structures stretching as far as the eye could see. Endless horizons of pathways and a single, ginormous set of stairs adorned this mysterious space, a blue sky hovering over the desolate plains.

Hazy clouds traversed throughout the empty plains, overseen by the endless blue skies above, the sun hanging in the far distance.

Faint, light footsteps echoed through the open ruins as the clouds continued to float through unimpeded.

"I'm just saying; we could've gotten here so much faster if we'd just flown-." A male voice broke the serene silence.

"Just enjoy the scenery, you big baby." A second voice, this one female, spoke.

"Baby? I am the greatest baby you've ever seen." The first voice retorted.

"...Sure." The second voice giggled.

"Not something I'd personally be proud of, but I'm not you." A third masculine voice spoke, sounding amused.

"If you were me, you'd fail to be me. I'm just one of a kind, y'know." The first once more retorted.

That made the other two voices laugh, three figures piercing through the abyssal stairway and beginning to rise through the clouds.

The first was a young girl with mesmerizing golden eyes alongside medium-length blonde hair with a pair of short twin tails, a set of lilies gracefully adorning her hair. She had a cute face and mesmerizing golden eyes, her face holding a small hint of a smile from the previous comment. She wore a stellar sleeveless white dress with separate sleeves tied together by a small white band, a set of steel bracers locked around her wrists. Clasped around her neck resided a white semi-cape, fitting in perfectly with her appeal. To finish her outfit, she wore a modest pair of white stockings along with similarly white boots. Her entire outfit held golden ornaments which are embroidered into its design.

The second was a young boy with medium length blond hair, similar to the female, though his was braided into a ponytail with a single strand pointing upwards

The second was a young boy with medium length blond hair, similar to the female, though his was braided into a ponytail with a single strand pointing upwards. He had a sharp, handsome face with similarly mesmerizing golden eyes, an amused smile hazy on lips from the previous comment. He wore a stellar brown breastplate below a scarf-like cape, though it revealed his midriff. Off of his scarf-cape rested a single golden shoulder-pad, with brown gloves and bracers adorning his hands. To finish this outfit, the boy wore brown pants with a darker shade towards his inner thigh held up by a star-symbol belt, rocking a pair of long boots, his entire outfit embroidered in golden ornaments.

 To finish this outfit, the boy wore brown pants with a darker shade towards his inner thigh held up by a star-symbol belt, rocking a pair of long boots, his entire outfit embroidered in golden ornaments