Act 0, Part 1: Awakening

?????, Teyvat

A pleasant hum lingered through the air as the calm breeze weaved through the luscious leaves of the world, trees swaying to the soft symphony of silence.

A myriad of animals walked on about their days, the soothing warm of the sun's rays basking all living things beneath in a warm curtain.

Yet...it took but a single anomaly to change that.

A flaming figure rocketed from the skies, basked in a glorious blaze as the strange object fell from the skies, lighting the skies in an orange haze as the object got ever closer to the ground.

As the object continued to descend, the wind howled as the strange object crashed into the ground, creating a massive crater as various deer and boars raised their heads towards the impact, birds taking off into the skies as chaos descended upon the previously silent plains, a quake shaking the area as the various animals ran for their lives, fleeing the area swiftly.

A fierce blaze ignited the trees nearby, spreading a wildfire across the various trees as smoke rose to the skies from the collision, hiding the strange object beneath a blackened veil of smoke.

"Guh...uh..." A voice groaned as a hand reached out of the point of impact, a black-gloved hand reaching out from the smoke, grasping the ruined dirt beneath.

"Hah...ha...where...what..." The voice once more spoke as the smoke began to subside, showing an (h/c) haired boy in exotic clothes slowly recovering himself, panting heavily as he gazed around him.

Suddenly, his eyes widened as he grit his teeth, the smiling faces of his friends flashing in his mind.

"Crap, Aether, Lumine-!" (Y/N) shouted, looking around in alarm, only to find nothing but a flame-lit forest, the trees crackling as the flames spread.

"Hah...haah...they're not here." (Y/N)'s tone seemed to drop, his neon (e/c) orbs closing as he clenched his fists, before punching at the ground.

"FUCK! Why...first that hellscape, and now this?!" (Y/N) cursed, smashing his fists against the soiled ground. This world...just what the hell was wrong with it?!

"Calm down, (Y/N)...focus." The boy closed his eyes, before taking a deep breath, his fists slowly unclenching as he closed his eyes, before he opened them once more, his neon (e/c) eyes dulled, though he merely grit his teeth once more.

"That strange god...who was she? And what did she do with Aether and Lumine? And...where am I?" (Y/N) racked his mind for questions, before sighing. Even if he had all these questions, he had no answers for himself.

However, strange whispers then drew his attention, (Y/N) raising his gaze all around him, seeing strange humanoid figures, albeit more akin to small goblins, with blackened skin and a mane-like section of hair masked by a strangely designed mask, wearing bandages around their arms and a kilt-like skirt around their legs and a leather-brace around their lower foot, their feet more akin to sharp talons, only having three sections.

"Okay...what the hell are you guys..." (Y/N) couldn't help but mutter as he looked around, seeing a little variation of the strange creatures that surrounded him, his eyes quickly gazing across the group that now circled around around him, still sat at the edge of the crater he'd made.