Chapa?

"Yea!" (Y/n) smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow then!" She quickly walked off.

'I can't believe that just happened...' The girls thought together walking home.
----------
The Next Day At Hip Hop Pureé

Chapa and (Y/n) walked in to hip pop pureé. They already order and was just waiting for their food-drinks.

"Here are your drinks." A waiter said coming over with our things.

"Thank you." (Y/n) said taking her drink.

"Yea-" Chapa stopped talking and stared at the waiter.

"You ok?" The waiter asked.

Chapa suddenly had a big smile. "Kristen."

"What?" The waiter said confused then he smiled. "Oh yeah that's my name."

"Oh hehe hi." Chapa said nervously then the waiter walked off.

Chapa put her hands in her hair and (Y/n) looked at her worried. "You ok? You were acting a bit weird..."

"Uh yea, I'm ok." Chapa smiled at (Y/n).

"Uh ok." (Y/n) smiled back.

(Y/n) pov

Ok that was weird. But look at her she's all smiley. It's cute.

"Oh uh it's time to head to swag." I said looking at the time.

"Ok!" Chapa smiled and got up. I have her a weird look but followed her.

At Sawg Classroom

"Hey guys!" Chapa said all happily when we walked into the class. Ok now I know something is wrong with her

After I shut the doors I turned and started at Chapa confused.

"Hi?" Ray said and went back to what he was doing on his tablet.

Chapa and I sat down at our desk. I layed my head down why Chapa was acting weird.

I eventually feel asleep thinking about Chapa.

A few hours later

"Yes!" I woke up to Bose yelling.

"What's happening?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Oh we build a carnival for some rats Bose found." Mika said standing up and walking over to me.

I was confused, "What?"

Mika just shrugged her shoulders and pointed over to Bose sitting down infront of an mini carnival tent having a big smile on his face.

I walked over and heard the rats squeaking. I looked in the tent and saw the rats playing around with rings and other things.

"Wow," I said amazed to Bose. "How'd you do this?"

"With this," Bose pointed to his head.  "Wait"...

I laughed then Ray came from the back room. "Alright guys got a robbery at The Nacho Bar, the Close one. Now make sure Chapa gets a lot of hits on the robber cause she just asked to help Schwoz's with his invention, and she didn't lie about it.

We all gasped.

At The Nacho Ball, the Close One.

So uh... We're all stuck in trash cans.

Captain Man's arms were tied behind his back with duck tape. ShoutOut's mouth had duck top on it along with Brainstorm's eyes. My hands were duck taped to the top of the trash can so I couldn't aim any fire balls at the robber. Volt was the only one with no duck tape on her. Awol was tied up with rope outside the window.