Epic fight with Henry

"Ow!" Miles punched the fish.
-----------
At Men's Nest

"Ray!" (Y/n) yelled as the team came up from the swag classroom.

"Wha- I don't have any gray hairs, your old! What?!" Ray said quickly turning around.

"We have something to say to you!" Mika yelled.

"Yeah!"

Mika's voice got quite. "Chapa tell him..."

"We've been taking the emergency calls for like 3 or 4 days now!" Chapa stepped infront of Ray.

"Yeah!"

"We think you guys should take the next one!"

"Yeah!"

"We also think we should vaporize anyone want each year, for no reason at all!"

"Yeah- no" The team shook their heads at Chapa. Chapa gave them all disappointed looks.

"Sure we'll take the next call," Ray said and the team cheered. "It's been a hot minute. My first are getting thirsty. Crime is a tall glass of water."

Henry put his hands in his pockets. "Please don't punch my-"

"Hiyah!" (It's actually spelled as Kiai, cause it's Japanese)

"Ok..."

"The next call that comes in, they goin' home in a body bag." Ray stood from his spot.

"Dude, easy bro. I mean, who even knows when the next call is gonna come in?"

A beeping nose started sounding around the Men's Nest.

"Oh would look at that," Chapa slammed her locker above her chair shut.

"An emergency call." (Y/n) finished smiling.

"How convenient." Ray walked over to Henry who looked irritated.

"Exactly. Someone's trying to rob the convenient store, 'How Convenient'. Mika said reading off of the emergency call again.

"Oh-ho looks like me and you are going to pound town this year buddy!" Ray exclaimed grabbing his gum.

"Oh sounds fun, but I really just wanna finish my Nacho Ball."

Henry and Ray looked back over to the couch where they were eating. Bose was on the stairs holding an empty plate with cheese sauce on it. He had sauce all over his mouth.

"Chapa ate it..." Bose pointed at Chapa and she glared at him.

"Come on man. Pop one of them dystopian gum balls." Ray said grabbing Henry's attention.

"Uh I didn't bring any." Henry obviously lied cause the team saw them in his back pocket.

Miles teleported behind him and grabbed the gum. "What are these then?"

"Guess I did bring sum. Thanks buddy..." Henry said through his teeth and took them from Miles.

Miles patted Henry's shoulder but Henry pushed his hand off.

"Come on. It's right down the street. We'll be back here in 5 minutes." Ray tried to convince Henry .

"5 minutes?"

"Yea, would I ever lie to you?"

"You once told me you were born in 1998."

"Cause I was. '98. They're the best." Ray talked louder to get the teams attention. Chapa and (Y/n) rolled their eyes.