No more Creston; Who's that?

(y/n) felt someone staring at her so she turned around. She saw Chapa staring at her, then Chapa glared at the direction Bose went.

"Hey you ok?" (y/n) asked and Chapa snapped out of it.

"Uh yeah let's just hurry up." Chapa quickly said and pushed past (y/n).

"What's wrong with her?" (y/n) asked Mika as she looked to the way Chapa went. Mika only shrugged.
-----------
At Nacho Ball, the Nice One

The team all teleported - with the help of Awol - to the inside of Nacho Ball. Ray was on the floor whining about something.

"Oh look," The robber said with an bag on his head and a katana in his hand. "It's danger force. Watch you gonna do? Help me get away a again?"

"Nope!" Volt said with an fake smile on her face and zap the robber. He flew over the counter and landed hard on the floor.

Ray stood up from the floor and had a dazed look on his face. "Hey that is my friend, ask him his name." Ray did a crooked smile and pointed at the robber who was now covered in water, and on the other side of the counter again.

Brainstorm used his powers and levitated the robber of the ground. "Hey!" ShoutOut yelled and shouted at the now floating bad guy. Flew over the counter again.

"His name is Konca." Ray smiled. "And he is my grown up friend.

Awol and Flames walked up to the robber. "What's your name friend?" Awol asked.

"Weren't you listening. I said his name was Konca." Ray said and limped over to Awol.

"It's takeout." The robber said and Ray groaned and walked away. The robber tried to pull out something out of his back pocket without Awol seeing.

Flames saw it and quickly shot a fireball at his hand. "Ow! Why you-" He reached out his unburned hand to grab her but Flames blasted another fireball at him.

"Thanks Flames. And now Takeout, I'm taking you to jail." Awol put an hand on the robber and teleported out.

The team headed out the door until Ray started whining again. "Aww that was such a basic exit line!" Ray yelled and started ranted towards no one.

Volt and Flames turned around and grabbed Ray and forced him out the door. The girls smiled to each other as they did it.

At Men's Nest

"Breaking news, more like breaking hearts!" Trent said on KVLY live. "Swellview's heartthrob Creston, has moved to neighborville to spend time with his girlfriend. That's right he's gone."

The whole team except for (y/n) all starts crying, wailing, and complaining about Creston. "Why aren't you crying (y/n)?" Mika asked with her voice cracking a bit.

"Cause I really don't care? I admit he's cute but wasn't my type." (y/n) answered calmly.

Mika's sad face immediately turned into a happy one and she smirked. "Yes because we know your type!" Mika started nodded.

(y/n) quickly looked down to hide her face. Chapa put a hand on the girl sitting next to her and had a confused look on her face.

"What is there something I don't know about?" Chapa asked.

"No!" (y/n) quickly shot her head up "There is nothing you don't know about." (y/n) quickly said and laughed nervously.

"Ok?" Chapa said confused and took her hand off (y/n)'s back.

"People say she wasn't even that cute. And was actually kinda basic. She even wore scrunchies." Mary said.

"Yuck." Trent joined in. The team - except (y/n) - started whining again. Mika threw her scrunchie somewhere after hearing what Mary said.

"Who wears scrunchies anymore?" Chapa cried.

"We have no other news for today, so we will just sit here, in silence." Trent and crossed his arms on his desk.

"I hope your happy Creston." Mary said with disgust tone in voice. Ray turned off the hologram TV and turned towards the kids.

"Well I think we should talk about the lesson we learned today." Ray said and stood from his chair.

"What?" (y/n) questioned.

"Were learning lessons now?" Chapa said.

"Ray learning is not really my thing." Bose said, shrugged and smiled.

Ray sighed. "The lesson we learned today is that I have friends."

"Oh no." (y/n) shook her head.

"Look Ray it's ok that were your only friends." Bose said trying to assure him.

Ray's voice started cracking. "I do have friends. I-I have a lot of friends who are really cool, and believe me when I say things."

The team all stared at Ray sad. They ignored the tube making it's sound and letting someone in until they heard a voice.

"Dude your still crying about that?" Someone said.

The team turned around and saw kid danger. Well... Henry Hart. Ray started drooling and Mika held a glass under him.

Henry walked infront of the couch. "When did Schwoz build all this?"

"Hmm?" Ray said.

"I said when did Schwoz build all this?"
-----------
THE END. For now.

I finally updated!!! School is IRRITATING.

And so uh... Havan REPLYED to my comment on instagram and I've been claiming that I'm famous ever since then....

Anyway I'm going to do the quarantine and all the minisodes but they won't go with the regular story line.

I hoped you enjoyed! Bye! (Super sorry if things look weird in story I kinda rushed)